ObdEleven Pro Sale

IanL-RS3

Reaction score

The pro pack comes with 24months plus some magnetic thing.

Not sure how good a deal this is but in the excitement of waiting 2 months for my car (!) I've bought it.

The pro pack comes with 24months plus some magnetic thing.

Not sure how good a deal this is but in the excitement of waiting 2 months for my car (!) I've bought it.
That looks like a good idea.

Can anyone in the know tell me if this is suitable for a novice to use? I'm thinking of the electronic interference programs being turned off. Or it is better to have a company do this for you if you've not used a device like this before?

That looks like a good idea.

Can anyone in the know tell me if this is suitable for a novice to use? I'm thinking of the electronic interference programs being turned off. Or it is better to have a company do this for you if you've not used a device like this before?

Turns off lane assist to remember last setting ok

Be wary of using the ‘one click apps’ though as it’s not 100% return to previous state should it screw up….

Problem here is it’s not showing what it actually changes in ‘One Click Apps’.

If you are familiar with adaptions ‘ala’ VCDS then at least you can make changes that way and actually see what you are doing.

If you went VCDS route (you’d need OBD11 to unlock SFD anyway) VCDS logs every coding and adaption change you make, and you can make an adaption channel map / auto scan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Deleted member 160894
Turns off lane assist to remember last setting ok

Be wary of using the ‘one click apps’ though as it’s not 100% return to previous state should it screw up….

Problem here is it’s not showing what it actually changes in ‘One Click Apps’.

If you are familiar with adaptions ‘ala’ VCDS then at least you can make changes that way and actually see what you are doing.

If you went VCDS route (you’d need OBD11 to unlock SFD anyway) VCDS logs every coding and adaption change you make, and you can make an adaption channel map / auto scan.

Thanks, that makes sense. So when adaptations are made, can they be seen by Audi? I'm just wondering how they'd view changes to the systems. Any thoughts?

I’d love to buy this for use on my S3 and would like to use the one click apps as I think that’s about my level however when I go through the OBD forum it appears none of them work for the users. Anyone know why? Don’t really want to spend out for something that might just be useless.

I’d love to buy this for use on my S3 and would like to use the one click apps as I think that’s about my level however when I go through the OBD forum it appears none of them work for the users. Anyone know why? Don’t really want to spend out for something that might just be useless.

Half the ‘one click apps’ aren’t available for the 8Y.
Probably because the way certain ‘features’ are changed on the 8Y is totally different to an 8V and either have been removed by Audi (lock when running springs to my mind) or the adaption/procedure has been changed

Would not recommend by any means, most of the things I’ve coded just don’t work or you just can’t code for example disabling headlight washer does code but doesn’t do anything and a plenty more I can’t recall, didn’t get a refund for a feature they said works and ended up not working which they said they would fix and update me or refund if unsolvable but as you can understand nothing happened!
FYI not my first time coding a car by any means and it’s supposed to be simple, VCDS imo is just simpler and better, the only reason to get it is to unlock some coding in VCDS but that’s just it

My plan was just to use it for long coding.
I had vag-com from back in 2003 last time I did this sort of thing.

From my understanding, take a back up of your car as soon as you get it.

And only long code stuff very carefully. Taking note of what you're changing before you change it.

I've seen some of the one click stuff on YouTube. Eg Scandy DRLs. But I'm guessing the apps are just macros. So you can do the same manually.

As with lots of things. Before buying this YouTube is your friend.

Reactions: 8YARWY
My plan was just to use it for long coding.
I had vag-com from back in 2003 last time I did this sort of thing.

From my understanding, take a back up of your car as soon as you get it.

And only long code stuff very carefully. Taking note of what you're changing before you change it.

I've seen some of the one click stuff on YouTube. Eg Scandy DRLs. But I'm guessing the apps are just macros. So you can do the same manually.

As with lots of things. Before buying this YouTube is your friend.

Yup everything ‘one click’ can be done easily by long code / adaptions.

Reactions: IanL-RS3
Half the ‘one click apps’ aren’t available for the 8Y.
Probably because the way certain ‘features’ are changed on the 8Y is totally different to an 8V and either have been removed by Audi (lock when running springs to my mind) or the adaption/procedure has been changed

So a waste of money right now then.

So a waste of money right now then.

The other biggest bug bear with this on the 8Y………it doesn’t see all the error codes that VCDS etc sees.

Reactions: RichK
I want disable rear wiper , headlight washers and activare rear led so make no sense to get obd11 then ?

An example of why using the one click craps is a bad idea……..

b77d52c77a3e8aebfa372d58df882c07.png

b1241b641e6f1b37cda736597d01e1c5.png

Reactions: billymc92 and IanL-RS3
when I did use one click but obdapp never have any problems maybe obd11 its problematic