OBDeleven one touch apps

numec

Reaction score
Hello, so my obdeleven dongle arrived today and was trying to get the needle sweep activated via one touch apps as I dont have the pro account. I have enough credits but when I press and hold, it says 'working' and few seconds later just nothing. No unsuccessful or successful message received. I've tried with two different phones but similar thing happened.
Any idea?

Is it a time thing ? I don't trust them but my mate has carrista and it is temperamental

Is it a time thing ? I don't trust them but my mate has carrista and it is temperamental
You mean, I should have press and hold longer? I stopped pressing when the circlular 'working' message was gone. Im not sure but could try and hold it a bit longer.

Ok, it was just a matter of opening the hood to allow the one touch apps writing to the ECU.
It is working fine now. Apparently this affects 2019 MY onwards

Reactions: voorhees
I've got a MY2019 - it's hit and miss if I need to open the bonnet (hood) to do programming. I've done some with and then later on struggled even for the same ones.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm planning to get pro and do the coding for the DIS map display. Still in two minds as the standard view is good as it is. Not cluttered and simple.