OBDEleven - is it worth it?

MAXUK

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'll try to keep it brief. OBDEleven seems to have a big sale at the moment, and I was wondering if it is worth it?

I have an A3 8P 2.0TDi 2006 and a Fabia VRS 2005 TDi also. What sort of functions will OBD11 have over VCDS, or vice versa?

I'd like to do things like add in Cruise control modules and other optional extras that weren't on the car as stock, is this possible in OBD11?

Any advice is appreciated :)

Hi MAXUK
Go to the Obdeleven website and you can put the details of your car model in and it will show you what tweaks your car can do. I have both VCDS and Obdeleven and both have there merits, once you have bought VCDS there is no other cost whereas the Obdeleven you have to keep buying credits to use there apps to change anything including if you decide to remove any apps you have installed, having said that you can get 6 free credits per day by watching advertisements.

Reactions: MAXUK
@MELenium - thank you, I took a look but to be honest it doesn't necessarily tell me whether or not it can do the things mentioned, assuming not, then I guess I'll need to grab a VCDS kit after payday :)

Hi MAXUK
Just had a quick look in Obdeleven and for your 2006 Audi A3 there seems to be only about 9 apps but I don't think they are what you were looking for and your 2005 Fabia VRS there doesn't seem to be any apps at all.☹️