OBDeleven Help

Audidave69

Reaction score
Anyone with S5 coupe and OBDeleven, could do with some help with Adaptations in control unit 5F
I’m trying to find the coding for massage seats, got it for s5 sportback but it’s diferent coding for coupe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simonwhite2000
Should have said cab and vcds adaptations, would also be a massive help.
Looking at car functions list in 5f MMI
A member on here kindly gave me the sportback coding but I need cab or coupe.

Reactions: Simonwhite2000
I’m trying to get the massage/lumbar settings to show in MMI after retrofitting super sport seats

09 central electrics
Long coding
Lin_switch_bar_special _functions_CHA not active
Lin_switch_bar_special_functions_air_spring not active
Lin_switch_bar sli_installed

And in both door control units
Long coding
Linbus. Not active

If you could check this for me it would be a big help.
Dave

Ok. Going to be working on my car this morning. I’ll have a look at this for you shortly and post up results.

Thanks that would be a big help in eliminating what’s missing, I’m getting fault code of massage seats missing bap message, so I think it’s just a bit of coding.
Also the this is a possibility but I think fond is french for rear so may be a curveball
9FB313BE F680 45B9 85F5 577F5721799B

Last edited:
Ok @Audidave69 hope this helps. See below for what you asked for. One thing I noticed is that in the Drivers Seat Controller module there is mention of the massage seat button. Don't know if that might be useful so included that. In my experience "BAP" relates to showing something being linked to the MMI. Though my memory on this is a bit hazy.

CENTRAL ELECTRICS
09 Central Electrics

DRIVERS DOOR MODULE
Drivers Door

PASSENGER DOOR
Passenger Door

DRIVERS SEAT CONTROLLER
Seat Adjustment Driver

Thanks that would be a big help in eliminating what’s missing, I’m getting fault code of massage seats missing bap message, so I think it’s just a bit of coding.
Also the this is a possibility but I think fond is french for rear so may be a curveball
View attachment 169136

Just checked and mine is the same as yours.

Thank you for posting the coding, I have gone through and everything is identical.
@DarkyUK gave me all his coding as he has factory massage seats and adaptations for 5f the seat control units are S5 coup, there is a missing wire that has been added to central electrics pin 25 linbus back to each seat, They work as in side bolsters inflate and deflate on entry exit and the massage button works, i just can`t access the mmi part to change anything.

Just spotted on yours in central electrics that spr_installation is set to installed and mine spr_installation not installed but spr_without_side_string is installed

The fault i have is

7227 - Function Restricted due to Missing Message(s)
U111100 [009]
[seat pneumatics (0x3B) - function restriction due to communication error - BapErr

The massage button works but only on the setting its on as the silver toggle switch is not communicating with mmi to change the settings, also the lumbar switch inflates, deflates the side bolsters but again i can`t get into mmi to alter setting for this too.

Ok so you were saying that there was a wire missing that you had to add. So that’s done and all that’s left is the coding?

Yes there were 2 wires power and Lin-bus both installed and coding and adaptations applied from s5 with working massage seats.

This is a tricky one. I took a look at the coding and everything seems correct. Wonder what else has to be coded...

A3 8V Facelift Limousine

Ok. I’ve worked how to export Longcoding for each module. I’m in my car doing it now. I’ll PM you a link when done and you’ll be able to run through it and compare all the entries (rather than screen shots of a few)

Resurecting this thread as I've installed the massage seats into a B8 but had no luck with getting massage or function to work which i presume is down to the fact I haven't connected the LIN wire to anything.

Don't suppose there is a way of getting the seats to work without the lin connection? Even if it's with limited functionality?