OBD11 Code U111100 Function Limitation due to Missing Message

weapons777

Reaction score
Hi,

AUDI A7 2013 3.0 TFSI

I've had the above code for over a year and I've been unable to reset it. It's under the Brakes module.

Anybody has any idea what it means and/or hiw to reset it?

Thank you very much in advance.

U111100 Function Limitation due to Missing Message
57f4bd67763ec1c93e60db9618e0e7bf.jpg

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

you must have a coding issue, this happens if you select a function ( tick box)etc but there is no hardware to support it.
i.e the" missing message "is the absent part or absent function not able to report back to the brake module because it is redundant.

for example say your long coding has byte08 bit5 ticked as active trailer recognition and stabilisation function but you dont have a tow bar or anyother related hardware like that then this could be the culprit

you have upto 70 trial and error possibilities to try pinpoint the fault if you dont have a back up of your coding to compare

you must have a coding issue, this happens if you select a function ( tick box)etc but there is no hardware to support it.
i.e the" missing message "is the absent part or absent function not able to report back to the brake module because it is redundant.

for example say your long coding has byte08 bit5 ticked as active trailer recognition and stabilisation function but you dont have a tow bar or anyother related hardware like that then this could be the culprit

you have upto 70 trial and error possibilities to try pinpoint the fault if you dont have a back up of your coding to compare
That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. I did play with long coding some time ago so I will have to go back and check if I messed with the brakes.
Cheers!

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk