O2 network/signal.

Reaction score
Ok so I'm with O2 and up until last Wednesday when I upgraded my phone I had great signal at home except from a couple of spots. Since changing my phone I've got no signal until I get atleast 5 miles from home. Every where else the signals fine. Anybody else having trouble with O2?

Yup. It's pants around Oxford too...

Cheers,

ohh glad its not just me thats noticed, i used to have great signal in my house then now all of a sudden its crap and struggle to get a signal anywhere indoors

yet where i work 2 miles away signal is perfect...dont figure but something is going on with 02 network

Yep sure is. I get great signal at work near the town centre and I can receive messages at home and get signal for about 2 min then when I go to reply it's gone... Funny thing is everybody in the house is on O2 and they don't seem to struggle as much and my brothers mate has to stand in certain places in the house to get signal...

Tell me about it, Orange also is weird, they now have Tmobile, so effectively I should have fantastic signal everywhere, yeah right, cant even get 3G in my front room very well even if there's a mast up the road on top of a hill, go figure!!!