O.Z Racing Alloy car gen

turbonutz

Reaction score
looking for peoples opinions on these wheels by o.z racing, not buying yet but maybe hopefully in not toooo distant future, maybe not these atall? but just messing with computer gen app on there site n got excited with the idea of it ha!

pick ones ya would have and yer fave ;)
20131007 204959

20131007 205053

20131007 205152

20131007 205211

P.S if ya see any of these on sale 2nd hand or cheep gimmie a shout haha as there not the cheapest of wheels out there :p

Reactions: S3Alex and S3_Jacko
1 and 2 for me... like the LM's but they other 1's are crackers 2.... need to get the HLT's in orange as I said loool... I wonder how long they'd last in the east-end haha

1 and 2 for me... like the LM's but they other 1's are crackers 2.... need to get the HLT's in orange as I said loool... I wonder how long they'd last in the east-end haha

1 & 2 for me as well. 4 look vauxhall for some reason.

lol after getting stopped requently with white wheels a might side step that one :p

had 1 on ma focus st 19's looked smart as, think it suits it perfectly on the s3!!

yeh ive always liked the superturismos, LMs or GT tho hmmm think it have to be the Le Mans!

No.1 and No.2 are pretty close to the style of the Team Dynamics 1.2s I currently have,so I'd go with those choices.

Reactions: NHN
LMs for definite!

If I had the balls I'd love a set of those in a stupid colour, haha.

Ultraleggeras for me, in matte anthracite. Or, an unusual choice I know, but I love the Speedline Marmora or Turini...