NVM's B8 2.0 Tdi Build RS Style

You know what time it is....

Holy crap! that looks incredible! good work sir!

Reps or genuine wheels?

Reactions: NVM
Those rims are awesome. I deafo asking Santa for some of those lol

They are reps... but the best reps we've had in..

Complete front end changed..

Map was a stage 1 then.. Now running a stage 2 with dpf delete. Rolling road soon.

Standard clutch is fine.. The beauty of Edc17 torque limiters.

Nice conversion, really looks good. "conversion over to the darkside is complete" ;)

Did you have to remove dpf for remap mate? this car is beautiful

Not for the stage1. But you need to for stage2
Right, thank you... Darkside developments told me that their DPF "set on fire and spat out" but then again, their DPF delete pipe and exhaust systems comes to around £1k... so that might be why they told me to make sure I remove it for stage one.

Right, thank you... Darkside developments told me that their DPF "set on fire and spat out" but then again, their DPF delete pipe and exhaust systems comes to around £1k... so that might be why they told me to make sure I remove it for stage one.

LOL, Exhausts gases do get quite hot on the Stage 2. Really depends on who is tuning your car though.

Cheers Manda.. The "static till i die" thought has been lost after seeing yours bagged :D

Cheers Manda.. The "static till i die" thought has been lost after seeing yours bagged :D

Haha I was just going to go for nicer KW coils, then I got a message from Henry selling his performance upgrade setup giving me an offer I would never see again, barely more in price than the coils was going to cost me, so bit his hand off for it :p

The tank is better use of the spare wheel well space tho.. As a space saver is never gonna be cool

The tank is better use of the spare wheel well space tho.. As a space saver is never gonna be cool

Mpg went up too once it was all out... not even been alligned yet, clearly the car agree's with you lol

Phew! Man, you've got to be the ultimate modder - kudos to you.

Reactions: NVM and V6 Quatt
Will do sometime this week. Need to get it cleaned. Old wheels are for sale if anyone is interested. One off Set 20x10 and 2x8.5 with bolts and spacers.

Hi mate,where did u buy your new set of wheels from?
Lovely car u got there mate

Reactions: jphc
Sorry gents.. been really busy with work... I might be selling this

The best Coilovers for the price and well built too... Once it was all setup it drove better than any kit i've fitted..
What brand are those coilovers? Can you give more details please. Thanks

What brand are those coilovers? Can you give more details please. Thanks

They are BC racing fully adjustable coilovers. Supplied and fitted by nvmotorsport.com

Just a few pics of the wheels before i change them again...lol

Reactions: ruairi83
Engine seized at oulton park causing me to 4 wheel drift into the tyres...

Looking for a mint S4 or a RS6 C6

Engine seized at oulton park causing me to 4 wheel drift into the tyres...

Looking for a mint S4 or a RS6 C6
You might be in luck. See my post about selling or swapping my S4!

What are the specs on the wheels?

so is the car for sale then ? could now do with a bigger turbo and heading towards 300 horses

Hi there i have an a4 sline b8 with xenon . ...Are b8.5 xenons a strait swap or its there codeing involved?

Many thanks
Rye