Number plate

martin1984

Reaction score
Need some number plate made up any1 used any online companys link please as dont want to pay halfords £30+
also audi plate holders/surrounds links to ebay purchase so i now there rep dealer.

Thanks all

Having had all manner of gloriously terrible number plates made up by Halfords, I'd never go back.

There are some very nice Audi Sport number plate holders being sold by one of the Audi dealers on eBay. Pretty good quality too, far better than some of the others available.

I have purchased an Audi number plate surround arrived this morning first impression is not as good as I thought do you have a link too the ones that you have seen semit? I'll post a pic up in 10 but they haven't been fitted as yet number plate surrounds!

I'll see if I can find them again... Gimme a minute or two...

Plenty on ebay got a set made up of £15 when I got my personal plate and they are every bit as good as Halfrauds
problem with plenty on ebay is theres a load of SH*t out there so was looking for some who has brought off a seller they recommend m8
Having had all manner of gloriously terrible number plates made up by Halfords, I'd never go back.
so ive heard halfords arnt too good and there pricey
There are some very nice Audi Sport number plate holders being sold by one of the Audi dealers on eBay. Pretty good quality too, far better than some of the others available.
thanks for the link will have a look at them

cheers all