Nube to Audi but not forums...

J HO 22

Reaction score
I'm on several forums and a vendor a couple also (PowerStrokeArmy and PowerStrokeNation). I own a diesel shop in WV and drive 05 Excursion...but my wife is interested in 06 and newer A4 and want to learn all I can before we purchase one. So hopefully I came to the right spot to learn all I can.

Also I'm known on the forums as J HO 22 and accidentally forgot a 2 on my screen name when registering so if a admin or mod could change that...that'd be awesome!

Hi, welome to audi-sport.net. Have a read over the A4 section of the forum, lots of info in there. I will pm you instructions to fixing your user name. Enjoy the forum. :) x

I have checked a lil... And thanks for the pm.

I'll try not to start any stupid threads and use the search

Hi J
Plenty of members here willing to share their knowledge with you,like Sandra says the A4 forum would be your next stop with stickies at the top of the section with information which we deem is asked a lot so is kept permanantly at the top :icon_thumright:

Also I'm known on the forums as J HO 22 and accidentally forgot a 2 on my screen name when registering so if a admin or mod could change that...that'd be awesome!
Done