NOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ???

tvr1

Reaction score
A topic that not many people talk about.

My golf m8 said he saw a s4 advant with 4 noz bottles at santa pod..... the performance was out of this world.

anyone connected some to an S3?

Now im not intending to go down this route but guessed it may be a good topic to learn about.

anyone any comments on this "widow maker" in a bottle?

Andiroos RS4 by any chance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Christian

Fitted an N2O kit on my S2 (ABY) Coupe, stunning performance gains and i've only just started playing!!!!

If used sensibly, ie, not tring to acelerate in 6th from 30mph, it doesnt cause more engine wear etc and is a superb way of getting around lag, plus being a turbo it cools charge down considerably!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm impressed!

Have seen this on a TT think it was in performance & trackday magazine or something like that...

i believe it gave around 50bhp extra and worked out well...

Caney on the TT forum is runing 125 shot on a progressive controller

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
Good Lord, a 2 year old thread brought to life!

Caney dipped into the high 12s and Santa Pod last week with his NOS on - first time he'd managed it, and also the first time he'd run with a bottle warmer, so shows the importance of keeping the pressure up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i spoke to him the other day. 12.9 is prettyimpressive!

Rich

nitrous is good if used properly. Air fuel ratio is important and itshould be run on a progressive controller with decent spark plus (iridium only) and good leads.

A friend of mine got a 13.3 quarter at santa pod in a vauxhall nova with nitrous and no other mods. (bar a 2 litre NA engine)

beat a stage 2 nova with a 2 litre 16v turbo engine...so jsut goes to show!

[ QUOTE ]
nitrous is good if used properly. Air fuel ratio is important and itshould be run on a progressive controller with decent spark plus (iridium only) and good leads.

A friend of mine got a 13.3 quarter at santa pod in a vauxhall nova with nitrous and no other mods. (bar a 2 litre NA engine)

beat a stage 2 nova with a 2 litre 16v turbo engine...so jsut goes to show!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good sparks are important on any car, 1 or 2 grades colder for NOS. No leads on an S3...coil packs sit on top of the sparks.

I have a Wizards 50BHP kit and controller sitting in my garage right now - still umming and arring about getting it fitted.

A

Any one heard off the Derv version being used yet?? i know its out there-from wizard of NOS