Now this is worrying

This is so worrying. I'm always so conscious of people following me. I had a fiesta following me a few weeks back, as far as my housing estate and I didn't recognise the car so I stopped dead in the middle of the street. He span back around and went out, very scary. Only then did I continue to go where I planned on going.

Auto door locks on and windows up whilst in town moving slowly and be aware of what is around you all the time. I've had a few occasions where I thought someone was following me home, so I took a different route until they turned off.

Reactions: davc, SportbackSam, AudiNutta and 1 other person
Auto door locks on and windows up whilst in town moving slowly and be aware of what is around you all the time. I've had a few occasions where I thought someone was following me home, so I took a different route until they turned off.
Happend to me before too!

I do exactly the same. May seem like paranoia but with stories like the one above you can't take any chances! Have gone a completely random route before when I had a car behind me for quite a while, sort of route you'd only go if you lived that way.

Reactions: AudiNutta and S32B
Wow I live in Loughton, thanks for the heads up. It's actually a nice area but just shows anything can happen anywhere!

Poor soul.

I hope the scumbags are caught before they do this again.

Reactions: Tom.H
It's shocking it's only a car but to cause long term illness to the young guy is sick they could have used pretty much anything to cause temporary impairment but used acid hope they get what they deserve but never do:rage:

Scum. I've heard of alot of these stories aparently acid attacks are on the rise BIG time especially amongst youngsters and gangs. Its the new "hardlad" thing to do these days.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

They should throw away the key for these scumbags who do this. Really feel for the guy. I live in a quiet estate but always go around the block again if anything is behind me. Also have doors auto lock and windows up etc. Paranoid.....maybe, but you can't be too careful.