* Now Cancelled * North Yorkshire Regional Mini-Meet. The Kestrel Pub Harrogate

Phil-1

Regional Rep
Reaction score
Website
www.philseagust.co.uk
Would anyone be interested in a return visit to the Kestrel Pub (Vintage Inns). Harrogate on the 26th March @ 13:00.

Please feel free to suggest another date but I can't do the first 2 weekends in March.

Thanks Phil & Matti

Sorry I'm going to have to drop out of this. As there was little interest I will cancel the meet and arrange something for the following month.

Thanks Phil

Hi Phil. I would have attended this meet but I'm abroad that day. We both love the area, have good friends in Harrogate and as you know I bought the SQ5 from Harrogate Audi so the Kestrel is a great venue. Have faith and stay with it and as soon as the sun comes out (wishful thinking!) I'm sure we will all get together and compare notes. Best wishes, Mike.

Hi Phil. I would have attended this meet but I'm abroad that day. We both love the area, have good friends in Harrogate and as you know I bought the SQ5 from Harrogate Audi so the Kestrel is a great venue. Have faith and stay with it and as soon as the sun comes out (wishful thinking!) I'm sure we will all get together and compare notes. Best wishes, Mike.

Hi. Mike.
It's a great little pub, and I'm only dropping out due to health reasons.

Hopefully we can get something organised soon.

Phil

Audis in the Park at Billings Aquadome, Northampton on the weekend of 13 & 14 August. We'll be there on the Sunday. If you've not been before it's the best meeting in the UK for all things Audi.

Audis in the Park at Billings Aquadome, Northampton on the weekend of 13 & 14 August. We'll be there on the Sunday. If you've not been before it's the best meeting in the UK for all things Audi.

Damn - sorry missed your message bit late - let me know if you guys do Harrogate again as would be up for that.

Thanks.

Damn - sorry missed your message bit late - let me know if you guys do Harrogate again as would be up for that.

Thanks.

It's on my to organise this week list.
Just need to see on Monday what's planed for the rest of the month for me.

Phil

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good to see the section still has a heartbeat. I was beginning to wonder where everyone had gone to. Would be great for another meet some time. I have just been in touch with Sandra (on a separate matter) and suggested another dealer visit would be good.

Good to see the section still has a heartbeat. I was beginning to wonder where everyone had gone to. Would be great for another meet some time. I have just been in touch with Sandra (on a separate matter) and suggested another dealer visit would be good.

I was planning on organising something for the near future in Harrogate. But work, exams etc have taken all my time up at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike I put a post up about interest in Huddersfield audi. Speaking with Scott again on Friday.
Carl at Harrogate said yes as well, but it be new year s they in middle of refurbishments.

Reactions: Phil-1