Now a proud owner of............

The Slug

Reaction score
......an S6 Avant!! yippy!!! will post up some pics soon :rock:

keen tosee the pics - i am looking at a s6 myself as I cannot get the noise of the exhaust out of my head!

Nice one Rich :D, what made you go for that one? And why not an RS4??

Cheers,
Andy

Nice one Rich :D, what made you go for that one? And why not an RS4??

Cheers,
Andy

Sound of the V8, superior interior, big! tell you what the engine is soo smooth, gear box is sublime and no turbo lag, just pulls rapid all the way thru....what more could you ask for??? :)

keen tosee the pics - i am looking at a s6 myself as I cannot get the noise of the exhaust out of my head!

I know the feeling, ive heard them before, esp round castle coombe, but when u hear it idling away really smooth, then just blip the throttle, WOW!! its ****** awesome!!.......love it! Top car :arco:

old is she and how many miles?

I have just been to look at a s6 saloon and it was a dog... had been pretty poorly treated on the exterior (poor repainting and scratched to feck) shame really as the interior was pretty ok.

this one was up for 9995 and did not have satnav etc so I keenly walked away!

2000 with 91k, its very tidy and has some very nice extras :)

what is it your looking at Fraser?

I assume you mean what I am presently searching for?

i have been looking at S4's or a S6 saloon. I am leaning to the S6's at present as the NAs cars seem to be a bit more robust than the 2.7 turbos

2000 / 2001 cars - like the sound of the 4.2l's, off to look at one this afternoon (not an S6 though) I would like a S6 cos of looks and trim levels.

Yeah the interior trim is just superb! if your going for a 4.2 V8 i'd hold out for an S6, i have been looking for months now until one came up with what i wanted at the right price and a good PX deal, they are around just have to wait.

Hi hope you enjoy your S6 I've had mine two and a half years now and still love it. I've done 25k miles in it including a trip to switzerland with a trip to the speed limiter on the autobahn its also been fairly cheap to run excluding petrol.