Not to happy with Jabba

missviper

Reaction score
Reference the group buy REMAP with Vag 20v
The customer service there is dreadful.
Slug Emailed them weeks ago ref both are cars being remapped and lowered. Guess what never bothered to get back to us.
So the other day Slug phoned and they promised to phone us back ref price etc.
No phone call back so Slug decided to phone them again, This time they were able to tell him price etc.

They turned round and said the remap for mine would also be the same price as for the remap on Slugs Quattro which is £475 (on the webb site it is cheaper)

No discount mentioned for are cars to be lowered etc and it gets better.
Slug was told for his car to be lowered they said for him to have coilovers fitted which would cost £800 +

No way i'm dealing with them
Any one else had these problems??
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

Well i wouldnt say Problem, just didnt seem that bothered really!

thats a shame!! after my poor experience with Amd i was hoping that jabba would be the next best place to go... :-(

I think this country in general suffers badly with customer service.

It's the easiest thing to get right and is of more benefit to business than they realise. It makes such a big difference to the overall experience that a consumer gets. WHen will they learn....

That sounds really infortunate as I have been around the block a bit and found Jabba to be far better than evryone else. Apart from the fact they are always engaged when you try to call!
Nick has been very helpful every time I have called up to hound him about my cars running problem. They printed me diagrams and gave me part numbers.

Sorry to hear you had grief Slug / Viper, maybe give them another chance as they could have had an off day?

Yeah, true Rob.

AmD was great, spoke to Joe very helpful!

I guess it all depends on the people, I contacted AMD and got the distinct impression they were not *****, even though I was asking for over £1400 worth of work! QST are the same, and I am not happy that as well as putting the tyre on the wrong way round so my car failed its MOT they have now put an N75J on my car instead of an N75F, this could be causing my surging / running issue. The Audi garage had no idea at all and said there was nothing wrong with the car!!!

Who can you trust???

Hope AMD sort it out for you mate!

i think the problem is they will get loads of calls from people wanting work doing, getting all the prices and then never having it done.

I know loads of lads at work who ring companies like these asking all sorts of questions (taking a lot of their time) then never have any work done.

I know everyone should be treated the same but you can see how they may get a little upset sometimes.

[ QUOTE ]
That sounds really infortunate as I have been around the block a bit and found Jabba to be far better than evryone else. Apart from the fact they are always engaged when you try to call!
Nick has been very helpful every time I have called up to hound him about my cars running problem. They printed me diagrams and gave me part numbers.

Sorry to hear you had grief Slug / Viper, maybe give them another chance as they could have had an off
day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nick was the one who wasn't very helful.
Off day more like off for a few weeks they didn't even bother to get back via email and thats several weeks as we had sent them one.
NEVER BOTHERED TO PHONE US BACK. Slug had to phone them back and the were not very helpful.
No way would i give them a second chance. Rather take my money else where.

[ QUOTE ]
i think the problem is they will get loads of calls from people wanting work doing, getting all the prices and then never having it done.

I know loads of lads at work who ring companies like these asking all sorts of questions (taking a lot of their time) then never have any work done.

I know everyone should be treated the same but you can see how they may get a little upset sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry no Excuse.
If first impressions are not great then that increases the chance of potential customers not going there.
I know how it feels to liase with people and knowing half or maybe more will not bother but that gives me no excuse not to be helpful in fact i would not get away with it like they were to us.
They have lost two customers due to manner and didn't seem interested.
If your spending over £1500 with them and there attitude stinks then iwill go else where.
Just like Seat dealers lost me as a client as there attitude was rubbish thats why i brought a Audi.
Customer service goes a long way in my books and there is always other places to go

First impressions always count in my book.....I can say I have gone elseware if people cant be bothered with my business....I like to ask questions to make sure I get a proper service...they should be able to handle without any problems at all....and if they dont I wont recomend them to anyone else and they lose out on more custom....

Yup, I agree, I work for myself and I know that a half hearted attutude towards my customers loses me business, I guess Jabba are getting too big for their boots, which they need to be careful, it would only take a p1ssed off ex employee to walk away with thier knowledge and set up business round the corner which would lose them even more business!