Not sure what rearlights i like? opinions?

Fave RearLights?

• Standard Halogens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Refresh Halogens

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • LED

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

V6Tom

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Not sure what one of these i like the most, i think the refresh if that's what there called looks better imo but leds are close second?

idk all personal taste but i just wondered what peoples opinions are
Untitled.png

I looks like it’s a trick. They show the led in a lit environment. If they are halogens it’ll be a blue coating. Go Led.

If they are led yeah. Go for it. They have a blue colour. 6000k temp+. Have you got the link. Got some killer reverse bulbs recently for my B9 A4. Always good doing led upgrades.

If they are led yeah. Go for it. They have a blue colour. 6000k temp+. Have you got the link. Got some killer reverse bulbs recently for my B9 A4. Always good doing led upgrades.
thats the thing i deffinatly lean more towards the halogens, idk why but they look bad *** to me and the leds abit too much? idk man

Halogens also use greater power consumption. If your car came with LED , you don’t want to blow a fuse. (Not sure if yours is led as standard)

Halogens also use greater power consumption. If your car came with LED , you don’t want to blow a fuse. (Not sure if yours is led as standard)
Nah i have the normal halogens man

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I loved my rear LED's, one started flickering after a good few years so I went back to stock and smoked them, might get another set at some point though (mine's a b6 but same deal I like them on all car's).

see too many cars with led light with the odd one out or flicking stick to halogens