Facelift Not sure if I should get the new facelift model or not.

Don’t really need a car anymore, don’t want to spend so much on a new car and don’t want car finance were the main reasons.

I didn’t give a deposit so that made things easier...! I was a retention’s customer and they offered me a good deal at 16% discount and settling the S5 finance in P/X (ended up with +£500 by selling to indie dealer), but not for me...

l think yer Banned from that dealership now....lol

Reactions: The Challinor and DrEskimo
l think yer Banned from that dealership now....lol

Haha I do wonder....

I’m sure if I rocked up wanting to buy a car, they would quickly change their mind....

Reactions: Jassyo06
i didnt regret either mate but l never got to use Google earth/connect as my son ****** that up and registered it in email address,he sold me the car,kept on asking him to sort it but l eventually gave up on it,its just a gimmick and l actually prefer the standard 3D mapping over Google Earth

No F’in way! I’ve never used the standard 3D mapping in over 3 years, it offends my eyes

Presume you use it in the new one?

Reactions: glospete
Don’t really need a car anymore, don’t want to spend so much on a new car and don’t want car finance were the main reasons.

I didn’t give a deposit so that made things easier...! I was a retention’s customer and they offered me a good deal at 16% discount and settling the S5 finance in P/X (ended up with +£500 by selling to indie dealer), but not for me...

Fair enough, 16% is a very very very good discount. Dealers dread if I cancel a car as it’s always in an awesome colour ...

Fair enough, 16% is a very very very good discount. Dealers dread if I cancel a car as it’s always in an awesome colour ...
You'll be a lot worse off now if you cancel a car in a awesome colour, the dealer l dealt with took £2000 deposit because of the colour, a lot of other dealers want even more than that now

You'll be a lot worse off now if you cancel a car in a awesome colour, the dealer l dealt with took £2000 deposit because of the colour, a lot of other dealers want even more than that now

Yer Crewe wanted £5,000 this time around. Ended up getting a much better deal at Stoke and they didn’t mention a higher deposit for the colour at all.

I swapped The Hulk from Java last time and they had to still have the car, arrived same time as mine

Yer Crewe wanted £5,000 this time around. Ended up getting a much better deal at Stoke and they didn’t mention a higher deposit for the colour at all.

I swapped The Hulk from Java last time and they had to still have the car, arrived same time as mine

Viper is far better than VX Corsa green mate...on a S3, saw one a wee while back in Viper it really stands out Sportback it was,again Java suits larger cars,l see a A6 biturbo Black Edition quite often and it looks stunning in Java,but the chap does look after the paint

Reactions: The Challinor
Viper is far better than VX Corsa green mate...on a S3, saw one a wee while back in Viper it really stands out Sportback it was,again Java suits larger cars,l see a A6 biturbo Black Edition quite often and it looks stunning in Java,but the chap does look after the paint

Yer I drove to Sheffield to look at a TT in Java and had a cheeky test drive too, totally put me off Java and I rang my dealer the same day and said hold off on the colour. Went to see a Viper RS5 at Stafford and loved the colour.

Vauxhall, Scoda, VW ( inc vans ) all have a very similarly Java shade - agreed, not a patch on Viper.

I want the S Line model + new facelift. Do you have any pictures for pre facelift sline vs New facelift s Line? I can't find any online they don't put the correct pictures. Do you think you can find it? I really apprexite it

The FL S Line gets the dynamic rear indicators and LED headlights as standard equipment.

The LED headlights are worth the extra cost of a FL model in my view. I thought the bi zenon on the golf I had before were good but LED is in a different league entirely.

Reactions: Daveotto
I am planning to buy my first Audi A3 but I am not sure if I should get the pre facelift model or the new facelift model (2016)

Pros - the facelift will always be newer
Cons - cheaper and before 2016 so technically I'll be getting a 2015 reg.

So what is the difference between old and new facelift? All the specs still the same? I know that he new facelift the front is like the car is smiling but is that it? Will I get any other cool features? Is the appearance exactly the same? What about the back of the car is it still the same appearance?

Appreaciate the help I am a super nooby sorry for the dumb questions :)

Ignore my grammar I am typing this on my crappy phone

You forgot to mention which engine you'd be going for mate.

Facelift has newer, cleaner and more powerful engines. Mate has 2015 1.6 TDI with 105hp and it's Euro 5 eco standard while my 2017 1.6 TDI is 116hp and is Euro 6.

The problem with PFL cars is that they were introduced back in 2012 so they almost look old now (personal opinion, don't hate me please :blush:).

The FL S Line gets the dynamic rear indicators and LED headlights as standard equipment.

The LED headlights are worth the extra cost of a FL model in my view. I thought the bi zenon on the golf I had before were good but LED is in a different league entirely.
+1 on the LED’s, Since the clocks went back on a couple of night time drives homes down dark country roads very rarely used the main beam compared to the standard lights I had on the previous S3 SB on the same roads

I wouldn't say the rear dynamic/cascading indicators where a upgrade as the PFL indicators still look awesome larger and brighter