not sure if belongs here but need a rant

Drewvic

Reaction score
well im not sure if this belongs in this section but I really need a rant
after what is now 5 weeks of holding parts for a guy on here, generally nice guy already sold him a turbo and sent to him and very happy, he is now ****** ignoring my messages, I could of ****** sold these parts 10 times over and that's just on asn, but thought I would be a nice man and hold them for him till he said, then when it came to that day he was having few problems with a cheque so no bother ill wait, then he is having few problems with his car so I said out the kindness of my heart of prob got the parts you need no need to pay ill just shove them in with the other parts your buying and send them upto you, so this was now 5 days ago and still nothing, its ****** annoying arghhhhhhhh

OK there is a rant section, but I think it maybe worth getting in contact with a Mod on here and see if they can assist at all.

Hope that helps and good luck :)

well im not sure if this belongs in this section but I really need a rant
after what is now 5 weeks of holding parts for a guy on here, generally nice guy already sold him a turbo and sent to him and very happy, he is now ****** ignoring my messages, I could of ****** sold these parts 10 times over and that's just on asn, but thought I would be a nice man and hold them for him till he said, then when it came to that day he was having few problems with a cheque so no bother ill wait, then he is having few problems with his car so I said out the kindness of my heart of prob got the parts you need no need to pay ill just shove them in with the other parts your buying and send them upto you, so this was now 5 days ago and still nothing, its ****** annoying arghhhhhhhh

The festive period is not a great time financially for a lot of us, but it still doesn't warrant the actions of the potential buyer. I would have said something along the lines of, I'll hold them for a month, if you don't purchase by then, I'm putting them back up for sale. Had it in the past, got no response, so I just said sorry mate, but I need to sell the item. They still replied back a few weeks later to apologise, and understood, so no love lost there.

I guess it comes down to how desperate you need the money aswell?

just sell them ?

Reactions: NHN
Been there many times over, which I now have a policy of, no deposit no hold, simples, the disrespect shown to me by numerous people I got fedup with, one particular all I can say cxnt really ****** me of, never again.