Fixed Not Receiving Forum Emails

chris11122

Reaction score
Hi,

I received an email when I changed the address to my new Outlook.com email, but don't receive any emails now. I have checked the forum alert settings and all appear OK.
Interestingly when I changed my password a couple of weeks back I didn't receive the new temporary password and had to email Sandra direct.

Can you see anything in the logs with my email account? I have checked junk and the usual folders...

Thanks, Chris

Hi,

I received an email when I changed the address to my new Outlook.com email, but don't receive any emails now. I have checked the forum alert settings and all appear OK.
Interestingly when I changed my password a couple of weeks back I didn't receive the new temporary password and had to email Sandra direct.

Can you see anything in the logs with my email account? I have checked junk and the usual folders...

Thanks, Chris
I will check Chris. Give me a few minutes

Reactions: chris11122
Ate you get notifications now Chris?

Yes it sends no trouble our end Chris

Hi Sandra,

Don't suppose you could fill this in to try to help us microsoft email users. I have seen the other post in the forum area about other people experiencing the same email issues.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sandra
Just a update if it helps - I received an email notification for my build thread yesterday :)
I think hotmail/outlook notifications are working again (at least for now)

Thanks