Not Happy

Actually they were cutting the blocks in the drive 10ft from my car without any safety gear except ear defenders, so you tell me who has any brains. And I did politely speak to them asking them them to give me a warning when they were cutting again only to be told I was a f**king idiot.

Then you were being generous crediting them with half a brain. Low-life scumbags.

10 feet...omg...if they were using a workbench 2 feet away maybe at a stretch it would be worth a comment but 10 feet!!!!! so maybe they had a point ...it was only dust
Have you seen how much dust an industrial cutter generates!, maybe you would't feel the same way if it was your car.

Reactions: richinsoton
Unfortunately I spent too many years in the building industry - apart from the minority most trade people couldn't give a stuff about the mess they make as part of their trade. Those who do cement rendering/plastering are the worst.

The number of issues I had with neighbours car, gardens, paths, houses being covered in everything by various trades was way too many.

Have you seen how much dust an industrial cutter generates!, maybe you would't feel the same way if it was your car.

Just got in the car after leaving it at Gatwick for a week. It is covered in airport dust. It is just dust, it will be clean tomorrow, it is really not a problem.

Btw I love seeing my car clean and love spending 4 hours cleaning it. It gets dirty, I clean it, end of problem.

Just my opinion but the original post was an overreaction

Just got in the car after leaving it at Gatwick for a week. It is covered in airport dust. It is just dust, it will be clean tomorrow, it is really not a problem.

Btw I love seeing my car clean and love spending 4 hours cleaning it. It gets dirty, I clean it, end of problem.

Just my opinion but the original post was an overreaction
There is a difference between dust & stone cutting dust though.