Not car related, but some food vouchers for the 8L lot!

JD09

I'm not modding, I'm improving
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Boys and girls, copied from another forum;

[h=2]Free KFC[/h]
Greedy b*stards?

http://www.kfcchickenstareoff.co.uk/

Basically, the idea is to keep your eyes open whilst things pop out at you on the screen. You need flash and a webcam for this to work. In that order... ahem.

Now, when you download your voucher there is a dialogue box that says "Voucher Not Downloading? - Click Here". Click it even if your voucher downloads and it creates a new unique voucher meaning you'll have unlimited vouchers.

If you're struggling for a webcam, let me know your email address and I'l whizz over some vouchers... currently have 45 lol!​

Reactions: Gops, Nilz, vrbob and 1 other person
Fudge me, 37 PMs on here and Cliosport in the last half hour. I'm too nice for my own (work) good lol!

Woot Woot free KFC top work fella....

I cheated and held my eyes open with my fingers lol got the top prize and have then used second cheat to get a "few" vouchers now just got 5 days to use them in lol

Woot Woot free KFC top work fella....

I cheated and held my eyes open with my fingers lol got the top prize and have then used second cheat to get a "few" vouchers now just got 5 days to use them in lol

Aye, it looks for movement, so you can just keep your eyes closed from the start and listen out for the music ending!

The site isnt working anymore :(

Yeah sorry guys. Had a few PMs about this, but having saved over 150 vouchers for others, I've got none left for me!!

Reactions: kwistof and Sandra
Yeah sorry guys. Had a few PMs about this, but having saved over 150 vouchers for others, I've got none left for me!!

I could just go a nice KFC, lol.

Begging a few mates that I've emailed only to use the first 5-7 out of ten I sent to them, so I can actually grab one too! I only eat them when I'm drunk though, so it'll be Saturday night before I use them!!