not car problems but woman problems

Spot on. Me and a mate here were talking about this the other day. You know an English girl when she walks by, mainly because she's 2-3 times the size! I've never seen a Spanish girl raise a beer to her mouth either. More and more English girls like their pints now. Where's the class in that?!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying all English girls are munters. Some English girls are stunning to look at too, but they are few and far between.

munters, lol, havnt heard that in a while now, lol.

woman drinking a pint isnt so bad tbh, if its like 5 a night then yeah but occassional when out I cant see issue, my mrs drinks pints & beer at times but she eats very healthy at the same time, she's very particular aswell as italians wont have pizza without a beer usually, she laughs at our drinking/eating habits in UK without being stuck up as such & I can see her points & why they live longer & tbh better the food is just well sublime

Even there biscuits are unreal, namely "Maccine" can eat them until the cows come home, so niceeeee man, lol, kid at heart.

Is that Pauline from 'Fat Fighters' in your sig NHN?, how ironic!! :p

Look I said the mrs was italian, not me, lol, I just love cakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But there food is so addictive man, tastes so ah bisto

munters, lol, havnt heard that in a while now, lol.

lol :sm4: I like to bring back words that we used in school every now and then. 'Munter' is up there with 'Your mum' lol

woman drinking a pint isnt so bad tbh, if its like 5 a night then yeah but occassional when out I cant see issue, my mrs drinks pints & beer at times but she eats very healthy at the same time, she's very particular aswell as italians wont have pizza without a beer usually, she laughs at our drinking/eating habits in UK without being stuck up as such & I can see her points & why they live longer & tbh better the food is just well sublime

I see where you're coming from but I'm talking about pint after pint after pint. And getting into 'downing' competitions. Very lady like...

I'm not so sure food has anything to do with it to a certain extent. Yes food around the Med is nicer, but its all in moderation as you said. Food which is available in England is perfectly fine for keeping a nice figure. I'm finding that more and more girls tend to go for take aways rather than something healthy. They like the easy option.

Saying that girls from the Med are nice when they are young is all good and well. When they get older, they start growing a tash! Now I'm Cypriot and I've got a few aunts with some bum fluff lol

Hey mate. Communication is always the way, even if you or her doesn't like what they're gonna be hearing? You road tested the Spanish model yet? Look at the previous model( the mother! ) and see how it's holding up. Always a good sign...

Saying that girls from the Med are nice when they are young is all good and well. When they get older, they start growing a tash! Now I'm Cypriot and I've got a few aunts with some bum fluff lol

Chat to Jase aka Voorhees think he's got some Veet leftover from his legs :undwech:

For some people who said said wrong forum,l believe this section is for general discussion which means you can raise any issue on your mind.

And (nothernlights)if your missus gives you headache but she loves then stay with her because the grass isnt really greener on the other side.But if she doesnt love you then move on,life is too short.Try and work things out if you can.

This thread is so Random!!!

But very funny!!

Are you Adam Sandler? This sounds like Spanglish!

Women are programmed to drive us men mad... they are all sweetness and light at first.. then once they have the commitment they show their true colours! Stick with what you know - you still love your wife so in my opinion that is decision made.

No harm in window shopping :)

northernlights has gone AWOL since posting this.....hope hes okay.

Just my pennies worth but its like cars. Just cause you have a new car doesn't mean the engine is any better than the old one. Once the novelty and excitement has worn off you wonder why you bothered changing in the first place.

but then a better looking younger model is never a bad thing :):sex:

Spot on. Me and a mate here were talking about this the other day. You know an English girl when she walks by, mainly because she's 2-3 times the size! I've never seen a Spanish girl raise a beer to her mouth either. More and more English girls like their pints now. Where's the class in that?!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying all English girls are munters. Some English girls are stunning to look at too, but they are few and far between.

Wow! I need to stand up for us women. I don't drink pints, I'm not 2 or 3 times the size of anyone.

Oh ... and I don't stop and wee in the middle of the street either :p

There may be some 'munters' out there but there are also loads of manky blokes to match

no tinterweb in Spain.....mmmmm

Jase come on, younger model & in spain, would you be on the net right now, lmfao.

& Nic, well said, but unfortunately not all of them take care of themselves as you do & have some decorum.

There may be some 'munters' out there but there are also loads of manky blokes to match

The blokes are worse! lol

As I said, there are good looking girls in the UK, just a lot of them dont look after themselves like they used to. Let me put it another way... People don't go on holiday to England and look forward to seeing the lovely ladies. Good looking girls isn't what England is known for!

I'm not saying that you don't get any ugly girls in Spain or Italy, its just there's a lot more of them in the UK.

I feel we have all been a wealth of knowledge and a decent shoulder for the man, don't see what the problem is!!! *snigers into hand*

But to add personally some seriousness think about the reasons why & then consider the consequences of your actions, I mean you havnt exactly told us the reasons why you wanna jumo ship, could very well be you're the one being a tit in all this, if you want proper advice 1st dont think this is best place but 2nd tell us the full story instead of looking for support from a bunch of guys cause tbh nothing is as simple as we read & I'd say this also is the case with yourself, we sometimes dont realise how much of an ******** we can be at times & like to think of ourselves as nice people who wouldnt hurt a fly, truth is we can all be complete feckers at times, so think twice, three times or more before leaving something that if you're honest could be fixed easily or with some work instead of leaving many years of maybe something you really did like & ideally would want to be again.

Huh hurrrmmmmm

Now who said they wernt serious enough for him.

OK amongst my jokes aswell, lol, but you boys I mean I dont know cant take you anywhere, me mister serious & you guys have no respect for people in need of help:

Who said spanish women arent fat

FatWomenTryingtogetpantson.jpg

I want to see some ID to prove she's Spanish! :detective2:

You'd be amazed how small cameras are these days, streamed aswell, url to follow................ lol

Built for comfort not for speed Jonnie

yeah comfort ....and full of chaf and ingrowing hairs lol hahahahaha