Facelift Not able to access phone call list

lea323ci

Reaction score
I've recently upgraded my iPhone from an 8 to an XR , the phone is connected to car but the call list is now blacked out on mmi screen , previous iPhone 8 everything worked ok , does anyone have an idea why this could be or how to put it right please
a174c89702430090957b7ded2469f67f.jpg
the car is a 2014 A3 quattro TDI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a very similar problem when I switched to an iPhone. Probably not the same problem here though.

My issue was because I always turn my phone off at night. The thing with an iPhone is that you have to log on to your phone before it will transmit your numbers via bluetooth. I don’t use the phone a lot, so I just turned it on in the morning and left it at that. With my old Samsung that was fine. But with the iPhone I have to enter my code when I switch it on. Without doing that it will receive calls fine and pair with the car, but won’t show the numbers in the car.

Thanks for the reply, I just don't understand how the call list is missing but all my 400+ contacts have synced with the csr. I don't normally turn off the phone but maybe I should or would a reboot of the mmi sort it ?

Managed to get it sorted , I can access the call list after going into Bluetooth settings and allow synchronisation of all groups

7e27f11b4e69a5d4d9c3140cfd3237ab.jpg
9ce9a4bcd7abd3d81e56b8e0e15d54d4.jpg

I had to tick all in the group's as they were unticked for some reason, after that it worked fine

Reactions: JohnM100