Norwich Audi POSTPONED

ex911driver

Reaction score
Right , looking to organise another meet at Norwich Audi for 28th September or 5th October, which date suits people best. Both are Saturdays. Quite a good turn out last weekend but I am sure we can do better.
Parking will be a bit easier next time and in a designated place. (hopefully)

1.Dan
2. Spartan91
3. Griffin1989

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SPARTAN91 and Sandra
Either day will good for the wife and I thanks mate.

Reactions: ex911driver
I am up for another meet. Maybe we could meet at a pub so that there is some where to get a drink?

Pretty certain drinks will be available this time! but there is a Brewers fayre other side of the roundabout.

​Any conformaton on date for this Dan? :) x

Said too many cars getting ready for end of month and no space for us.

That sounds familiar Dan. We had to cancel our edinburgh audi meet, we will reschedule though, we off to krispy kremes instead. :) x

Reactions: ex911driver
Might be up for the 5th Danny depending if the cars got the gearbox back in and 100% by then :). Parts are here just got to get it booked in at Dains. Will let you know how it goes

I am up for a meet in September did we want to meet at the angel in pub on the a11 or some where else closer to Norwich?

Hope many more are to come! Good things always happen when you're not in the UK :( ha!

November meets? Or... Way to far ahead of the game.:happy:

Still can`t get a set date from Norwich Audi for this, definitely not the 28th September though. So will be October date tbc.