Northwest Meet Sunday 17th April 2011

Sandip

Reaction score
Meeting 17/4/11 at 12:00, Lankro Way (truck stop). Next to west one shopping retail park,Salford Eccles. M30 0DX

Due to the police cracking down on meets at Trafford Park the location has changed, there's a McDonalds and Subway nearby though :)

This meet has been organised to be earlier due to the Elsecar Mega Meet on the 25th April > http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/major-uk-events/116885-elsecar-megameet-april-25th-2011-a.html

I'll be there subject to if i have my car back from the bodyshop :)

I'm fitting the new clutch and flywheel Saturday. So if all goes well I'll be there.

I might be there but im not sure yet.
I've got a celebration bbq or some sort i think? being dragged there by the gf.lol
but if that doesn't go to plan then ill be there !
Still got no spacers or bolts for my bbs :( !

I might be there but im not sure yet.
I've got a celebration bbq or some sort i think? being dragged there by the gf.lol
but if that doesn't go to plan then ill be there !
Still got no spacers or bolts for my bbs :( !

A celebration bbq?! Wonder what one of those is?

.......and still no bbs's!!

Got the message cheers, its dead easy to find, go down the M602 towards Manchester, come off at the Hospital (Salford Royal/Hope) Junction Number 2, turn right at the roundabout and follow the dual carriageway A576, go past the retail park on your left and you should go past a subway and mcdonalds. At the bottom of the road is a roundabout and it should be on the right hand side. Its right next to the canal...