Northwest First Monthly Meet 9/1/11

Sandip

Reaction score
First meet for the Northwest is happening on the 9/1/11, Pilsworth, off M66 12:00 - 15:00

Meet in car park area between old VUE and restaurants. Whether you drive a classic, retro, modified, rat, stock car or anything ... you are welcome. Stickers will be available on the day!

Facebook link > http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=161116997264815

Everyone is welcome!! :icon_thumright:

1. Sandip

seems we have alot of interest! haha

im on call again :( but hopefully i can come and i dont get called out!
depends on the weather really. :S

seems we have alot of interest! haha

im on call again :( but hopefully i can come and i dont get called out!
depends on the weather really. :S

If the weather's freezing again you could always make it in the van between callouts.......just like last time! :laugh:

Between 11:30 - 11:45?

Hey Dan i don't think the weather's freezing tomorrow:thumbsup: Have some funny stories ready for us:laugh:

If the weather's freezing again you could always make it in the van between callouts.......just like last time! :laugh:

haha maybe. it would be just my luck to have a call out between 12 and 3 !
gunna get andy to come aswell although he will probably be a hungover mess!.
hopefully the weathers alright.its just usually leaks we get called out for if its not freezing weather.we might have a story or two to tell anyway.
my mate in the red golf mk2 gti is coming down aswell i think. He says he knows that area around asda well so hopefully we wont get lost.haha
are we meeting somewhere first before going there or are we all just meeting there ?
we should try and get a few more down from ASN.ive seen loads of people with manchester or north west in there info thing !

I can make this one tomorrow and its only 10mins away.. Better clean the car its mingin!!!

haha maybe. it would be just my luck to have a call out between 12 and 3 !
gunna get andy to come aswell although he will probably be a hungover mess!.
hopefully the weathers alright.its just usually leaks we get called out for if its not freezing weather.we might have a story or two to tell anyway.
my mate in the red golf mk2 gti is coming down aswell i think. He says he knows that area around asda well so hopefully we wont get lost.haha
are we meeting somewhere first before going there or are we all just meeting there ?
we should try and get a few more down from ASN.ive seen loads of people with manchester or north west in there info thing !

What.....Andy hung over! Surely not (again)?

Will try my best, going nottingham in morn so if i am back in time will attend! ;)

Cheers mutantfatcat, good to meet you too. Like the pics you can't see the scratch lol. See you at the next one