Northwest First Monthly Meet 9/1/11

Sandip

First meet for the Northwest is happening on the 9/1/11, Pilsworth, off M66 12:00 - 15:00

Meet in car park area between old VUE and restaurants. Whether you drive a classic, retro, modified, rat, stock car or anything ... you are welcome. Stickers will be available on the day!

Facebook link > http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=161116997264815

Everyone is welcome!! :icon_thumright:

1. Sandip

dancarpy

S3 DCY
I think i can make it ! :)

1.Sandip
2.Dancarpy

dancarpy

S3 DCY
seems we have alot of interest! haha

im on call again :( but hopefully i can come and i dont get called out!
depends on the weather really. :S

scott b

VCDS Map User
see if im out of bed in time lol, is it on the same site as asda? if so i know the one

mutantfatcat

seems we have alot of interest! haha

im on call again :( but hopefully i can come and i dont get called out!
depends on the weather really. :S

If the weather's freezing again you could always make it in the van between callouts.......just like last time! :laugh:

Sandip

Between 11:30 - 11:45?

Hey Dan i don't think the weather's freezing tomorrow:thumbsup: Have some funny stories ready for us:laugh:

dancarpy

S3 DCY
If the weather's freezing again you could always make it in the van between callouts.......just like last time! :laugh:

haha maybe. it would be just my luck to have a call out between 12 and 3 !
gunna get andy to come aswell although he will probably be a hungover mess!.
hopefully the weathers alright.its just usually leaks we get called out for if its not freezing weather.we might have a story or two to tell anyway.
my mate in the red golf mk2 gti is coming down aswell i think. He says he knows that area around asda well so hopefully we wont get lost.haha
are we meeting somewhere first before going there or are we all just meeting there ?
we should try and get a few more down from ASN.ive seen loads of people with manchester or north west in there info thing !

Pabs

I can make this one tomorrow and its only 10mins away.. Better clean the car its mingin!!!

mutantfatcat

haha maybe. it would be just my luck to have a call out between 12 and 3 !
gunna get andy to come aswell although he will probably be a hungover mess!.
hopefully the weathers alright.its just usually leaks we get called out for if its not freezing weather.we might have a story or two to tell anyway.
my mate in the red golf mk2 gti is coming down aswell i think. He says he knows that area around asda well so hopefully we wont get lost.haha
are we meeting somewhere first before going there or are we all just meeting there ?
we should try and get a few more down from ASN.ive seen loads of people with manchester or north west in there info thing !

What.....Andy hung over! Surely not (again)?

Riggaz_a3

Will try my best, going nottingham in morn so if i am back in time will attend! ;)

dancarpy

S3 DCY
fat cat have you got them pictures off yet? i wannaaaa seee ! :D

Bugsy_27

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Godd result for united on Sunday!

How was the meet? Get some pics up!!

Pabs

Cheers mutantfatcat, good to meet you too. Like the pics you can't see the scratch lol. See you at the next one