Northern Lights

Ghost

Booooooo!
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Aurora (northern lights) looking good for a good show tonight.. if you have clear skys up north you may have a chance to see some!

I'd love to see these, will be off to Scandinavia one of these winters!

What no way!!!

Im in Brum, so no chance....this is something I defo want to see in my life, im just amazed by it and think it looks amazing :)

Had a look out the window, just next doors kitchen light flickering at the moment lol

Chris.

Reactions: voorhees
Gutted just seen this. Iv seen them a couple of times. Totally mind blowing to see.

Well did anybody get to see the norther lights? So much freaking cloud around lately unlikely.
Have seen them once and it's unforgettable. Travelled to Tromso in Norway specifically..

Another good night if you have clear northern skys!
good luck!

Used to see them quite regularly when I lived up in Grampian region. Was magical to walk out the pub and go and stumble onto the beach and watch them for hours. You dont need to go abroad and see them. Take a drive up the A9 and head way up North Scotland.

Lots of photos of Aurora in the night sky over the UK tonight. :icon_thumright:

If you have clear skies, go take a look, the more North you are the better.

Reactions: Nilz
Aurora over North Staffordshire (not taken by me)

Bhg5ZCGCYAAA5TB.jpg:large

Reactions: MorkC68, jojo, 45bvtc and 3 others
I only read about this in the early morning today!!

I doubt we would have seen it in Brum, but I live in the hope one day that I do see it here, otherwise its going to have to be a trip to see them for real :)

sick of this to be honest. been a life-long wish of my mom to see these so i signed up to Aurora Watch etc for the alerts and told her we'd take a late night dash somewhere if we ever got an alert and some decently clear skies.
she got taken into hospital last week and i've had nowt but good ***g alerts come through >:'-(