North Yorkshire Regional Monthly Mini-Meet - The Kestrel (Vintage Inn, Harrogate)

Helifella

Co-Driver ~ Hattie
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Can I have a show of hands who would be interested in a late lunch / drinks gathering at...

Venue: The Kestrel, which is a Vintage Inn on the South East side of Harrogate.
Date: Saturday 12th September 2015
Time: 13:30 onwards
Website: http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/content/vintage-inn/en/restaurants/yorkshire/thekestrelharrogate

@Phil-1 & I would like to make this a regular event to help encourage some members (me & Hattie included) out the woodwork to a more local venue for a get together. Obviously we would warmly welcome anyone willing to travel from further a far as well.

I'd like to suggest the 2nd Saturday of each month - what say you??

Hope to see you there Matti (@Helifella)

Reactions: Sandra
Matti,

I'll double check that I've got nothing planned that weekend (think I'm in Scotland week before), but if I'm free, I'm more than likely attend.

Reactions: Helifella and Sandra
Ayee I'm up for it! Pop my name down! Only 12 miles from me.

Reactions: Helifella and Phil-1
Guys, now that Hattie has moved up to another swim class (9am swim now) I can bring the timing forward a bit if everyone would prefer?

Also I'd like to pencil this in for the second Saturday of every month?

Reactions: mark_S3
Drat and double drat - would love to be at the meet but we're away in London. October is looking good atthe moment if this is going to be a monthly get together.

will try an make it but unfortunatly no promise's as it may get broken

Reactions: Helifella
Hi all, just looked and it's a decent run out for me so i would like to have a go at this one please

Reactions: ShaunS3 and Helifella
Many thanks to all that attended this one.

This is going to be a great location for us in summer, lovely little location. Comes complete with car ports too!

I will certainly be attending this one again, excuse for a nice drive out!

Shaun.

Reactions: Phil-1
How did it go? I have just joined the forum and recently bought my 1st Audi. The meet location isn't too far from me so would love to come along in the future.

Hi

It was a great place to meet and as Shaun said you even get car ports.
We are hoping that this will be come a monthly meet

Phil

Reactions: ShaunS3
First proper drive i have had in the car and i can't fault it apart from the 45 mins to go between 2 junctions on M1 :sob: and rain it was a good drive.
It was good to see some of you again and some new faces. the venue itself is really nice and the food looked good to. Don't know whether i will go every month but i will definitely be going back. and i like those carports

Glad you all enjoyed it, sorry I had to shoot off a bit early (just as the rain cleared too).

Here's to next month...

as i thourght...i totally forgot about it! lol ill try an remember next time :-/

Reactions: ShaunS3
got a fairly hecktic weekend coming up buddy, other wise i would of