North West detailing nutters meet.

deanski

wax on, wax off
Reaction score
Website
www.vivalasfaces.co.uk
Hi all.

I was thinking of getting a detailing meet going for May 27th at Shinerama Ltd in Altrincham. We'd have demos on proper washing, claying and machine polishing as well as bacon butties in the morning. Even if you're not that into detailing there is ample room just to come and have a natter. Anyone interested?

cheers

Dean.

yes, could do with knowing how to go about on removing small scratches on my car ! tried the simoniz colour restorer but the paint is just solid

could be up for this, you can teach me how to sort the roof out lol

Ill be up for this one!

Already know a little about detailing, but looking to make the move from DA to rotary.

1.deanski
2.chris1008
3.sandip
4.brgsstm
5.AlexGSi2000

theres a detailing world meet on there soonish, cant remember date but maybe good just to tag along to that. They have Mr Wolf from wolfs chemicals there doing tuition aswell.

Its a good do the meets there usually.

I'm a mod on detailing world mate and i was organising that one but not yet. Jesse from wolf was there last month he is'nt there all the time as he's based in Hungary.

I'm a mod on detailing world mate and i was organising that one but not yet. Jesse from wolf was there last month he is'nt there all the time as he's based in Hungary.

only half read it and remembered, is it kev who is trying to do the tuition and someone mentioned wolf was over at same time~? sure dates were confirmed??

cant remember.

kev the mod? doubt it mate he lives in Kent, no dates were confirmed but they are now, I'm taking your advice and marrying it up with this one. :beerchug:

KDS are doing a training day though but thats a tuition course that you have to pay for.

1.deanski
2.chris1008
3.sandip
4.brgsstm
5.AlexGSi2000

6.Blackie (work permitting)
7.mutantfatcat

I have the times and itinerary now fellas

May 27th 2012 10am -1pm

FREE - everyone welcome, people bringing me cake are twice as welcome.

FREE endless tea/coffee/hot chocolate

THE BACONS om nom nom

Demos, training for polishing, cleaning, or anything else you haven't tried before. Hands-on polishing if you have never tried it and think it is scary (it's not!)

Weather permitting, we'll have a little show & shine competition with a prize for the best-looking car

IN STORE DISCOUNT on the day

THE BACONS.

So come along, you are more than welcome! If you arrive before 10am, the usual meet, greet and loiter will take place outside. Our address is

Shinearama Ltd
Unit 1e
Stag Industrial Estate
Atlantic Street
Altrincham
WA14 5DW

(next to Plumbase)

Book it in your diary and we'll see you there!

Count me in. Its in my Diary.

Do you guys do engine bay cleans? Mine needs one its such a nice engine to look at but mine is a bit dirty and a bit depressing looking. I don't want it steam cleaned though.

Sounds good... Haven't purchased any detailing stuff for a while... (must just bring cash - if I bring the card ill be doomed)

I'm going to have to pull out , just realised it's on the same day as the Classic Ford show at Santa Pod, which I have already paid for. Bit dissapointed as it would have been a first meet for me having recently getting involved with Audis. Hopefully there will be another meet sometime

fellas I might be absent tomorrow. I've been battling flu all week and still worse for wear.
I feel a right tool if i miss this but i dont want to give you all the lurgy. I'll see if my brekkie stays down in the morning.

Hi just spotted this whilst browsing...... would a Manta be welccome as it needs an outing tomorrow?
Dont have a "my other car is an Audi sticker", so wouldn't want you all to think I was gate crashing, just the B6's day off!
Ian