North West Audi's?

in preston myself , would have defo come that ....next time ...

Im from Audenshaw in Manchester

I'll meet up! Just found out about this. Would be good to speak to other S3 owners.

someone else sort it next time.

only one person shows when i organise it :keule: :banghead:

needs to be in about a month or so, give people time to read the thread and make themselves free for the day.

a good pub with a decent size car park would be good as refreshments are a must with the way the weather is shaping up this summer :beerchug:

Would be good for someone to take me out with an uprated S3. Ive had mine for 2 and half years and despite loads of people telling me to map it I've never felt the need to do so. It would be interesting to see the difference.

with you on that one, i need "convincing" because at the moment i dont really see the need to get it done!

but on the otherhand its the wife that needs all the persuading, she's talked me out of it :search:

Would be good for someone to take me out with an uprated S3. Ive had mine for 2 and half years and despite loads of people telling me to map it I've never felt the need to do so. It would be interesting to see the difference.

with you on that one, i need "convincing" because at the moment i dont really see the need to get it done!

but on the otherhand its the wife that needs all the persuading, she's talked me out of it :search:

Jump in mine ill take u 4 a spin in it