North West Audi's?

AS3TOM

Reaction score
Just a quick post to see how many people we have on here in the north west.

as i think we should arrange a regular meet during the spring/summer months

:blackrs4::yellowrs4::greyrs4::redrs4:

seeing as tho the weather is getting better and the cars seem to be staying clean a lot longer!?

I'm in macclesfield, or will be when I get home anyway...
Agree on a meet!!:salute:

best bet to let the thread run a few days and then arrange something for maybe bank holiday monday or something?

Sunny Bolton me.

Id be up for it.

Would be great help also to find someone with Vag to see why my windows keep going down on thier own when i use the remote to lock my doors.

I'm from chester, but i spend half my time in congleton were my mrs lives. Either way, i'm interested in a meet

seem to have a few peolpe interested. what sort of time would suit everybody. if we pencil in a weekend in may? give people chance to free up a weekend or something. obviously we would have to arrange a meeting point too. somewhere central to everybody would be fair for us all i think too

Meet in Preston on bank holiday Monday at the Leah Gate pub around 1pm

should do, even if nobody else does can have a gander at each others car! :)

I'll pop over if I can....if nothings been 'planned' for me by the other half!:icon_thumright:

There's a good chance I'll show my face at this as I'm visiting my folks (luckily enough, in Preston) at the moment.

There's good and bad news though... The good news is I'll have my HEX-USB+CAN VCDS (VAG-COM) system with me, the bad news is I'll be in my works' Mondeo Estate! ;)

Regards,

Rob.

SO is it def sunday now then? Can be there but wont be able to slightly attempt to cover the scratches/dents/poor keying repairs etc etc...don't hate me!

It was a pretty good turnout... Here are a couple of pics...

First of all, Tom's S3 and my company-bus...

leagate1.jpg

And then Tom's S3 and all the other Audis...

leagate2.jpg

They were all very understated and stealthy... :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Still, it was good to meet another member of the forum, and at least we had plenty of time for a DTC scan and a chat...

Regards,

Rob.

Goodness....apologies for non-attendance...had a motorbike issue to sort out in the end...

Was great to meet ya rob. And thanks for the vag check too :)

hey guys, sorry i didnt make it. Traffic was really bad because the carnival was on so struggled to get out. Shame about the turn out! Lol. I will come next time you have a meet.