North West Activity?

VinceXR

Reaction score
Picking up the new A3 next week and I'm eager to show it off ;)

Anyone interested in organising a little meet somewhere?

I’ve been waiting for something to come up here for ages hardly any activity in the NW really

I’ve been waiting for something to come up here for ages hardly any activity in the NW really
I've noticed, it'd be good to organise something, strange as there's a lot of members on the forum in the NW

Yeah doesnt seem to be much. Most club's are quiet over xmas i suppose

Yeah doesnt seem to be much. Most club's are quiet over xmas i suppose
Yeah I wasn't expecting anything to be organised till after the new year now.

We'll sort something :)

Reactions: Kaine19
Northwest = tumbleweed

Im interested if people want to meet, Im in Manchester, wheres everyone else who has posted on this thread ?

Chester here, would be up for a meet when its a bit warmer...

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
A trip up the Cat and Fiddle would be good, if youve never been up it, its a crazy road up from Macclesfield which goes up to one of the highest pubs in England, its a windy steep road popular bikers...pub is shut at the moment but there will be somewhere else on route to stop at.

https://www.macclesfield-express.co.uk/news/mystery-surrounds-closure-englands-second-10723880
Sounds like fun. Im 30 mins from the evo triangle so I have been hitting that on sunny mornings since I moved up here a year and half ago!

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
Sounds like fun. Im 30 mins from the evo triangle so I have been hitting that on sunny mornings since I moved up here a year and half ago!

I was up that way Saturday for the Cambrian rally didn’t seem too bad was still a bit of snow in the fields and on the hills but roads was good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are great, careful for speed cams though, they like to hide in horse trailers, or the actual vans are where you wouldn't expect (like the curve of a tight S bend on some random road).

I’m new to the forum after picking up my S3 8V last month. Am definitely up for a meet, would be good to chat with other A3/S3 owners

I’m up for something if someone organises it

Isn't there an admin that organises meetings? I'm still well up for it.

Don't know if this is of interest to anyone - you could always take advantage of an already organised event for starters, rather than organise a dedicated meet (let someone else do all the hard work).

https://www.pendlepowerfest.com/carsandcoffee

I'm going along to this myself with a few friends from the TT Owners Club, it's at Burnley Football Club on Saturday 7th April, and is free to get in with no need to pre-book. I go to their cars and coffee meets regularly. It's always a really good turnout with a good mix of cars - from classic and modern, to supercars. We always meet up somewhere and convoy in. Come and say hello if you can make it. Karen :smiley:

Reactions: MattSedg
anyone going to this supercar and classic car sunday at clitheroe shackleton garden centre this sunday? my cars booked in to be on show im assuming, and its free!

see how Im getting on, i might go to that burnley one

Reactions: DolomiTTe
anyone going to this supercar and classic car sunday at clitheroe shackleton garden centre this sunday? my cars booked in to be on show im assuming, and its free!

Do you have a post code and time? I might pop along. Is it Sunday morning?

Do you have a post code and time? I might pop along. Is it Sunday morning?

BB7 4JY 9am-1pm, yeah Sunday, only cars that can park in the garden center are ones that have booked with the sponsor BMW Lloyd Colne, brought a smile to my face when i was asked what car I would be in :whistle2:

BB7 4JY 9am-1pm, yeah Sunday, only cars that can park in the garden center are ones that have booked with the sponsor BMW Lloyd Colne, brought a smile to my face when i was asked what car I would be in :whistle2:

Haha great stuff, I might just have a drive up and a walk round then. Seems like not much ever gets organised really, all the other forums I’m on seem to be the same way. It’s like if your not on Facebook or organised it through Facebook no one wants to know lol

Haha great stuff, I might just have a drive up and a walk round then. Seems like not much ever gets organised really, all the other forums I’m on seem to be the same way. It’s like if your not on Facebook or organised it through Facebook no one wants to know lol

yeah the American seem to have their cars n coffees very well organised, wish we had more regular ones

yeah the American seem to have their cars n coffees very well organised, wish we had more regular ones

There is one we go to at the end of every month in Liverpool on the docks, it’s usually the last Sunday of each month

Don't suppose you have a link to the Shackleton's one do you? Might be worth a mooch. :yes:

Don't suppose you have a link to the Shackleton's one do you? Might be worth a mooch. :yes:
OOPS! completely forgot to reply to you, sorry!

cant seem to find a page for it, apart from a facebook event but it wont let me link it on here

I think it's tomorrow some big names are supposed to be there like llf

OOPS! completely forgot to reply to you, sorry!

cant seem to find a page for it, apart from a facebook event but it wont let me link it on here

I'll let you off!! Not on Facebook, but going to pop along this morning anyway, nice day for it.

It was a good turnout, I saw you leaving but decided against jumping in front of your car to introduce myself !

The crash outside with the Camaro was a mess, it looked stunning when it arrived too, what a shame.