North London mechanic recommendations

Nanz

Reaction score
Hi all

I need to get a couple of things sorted on my A3 and it's also due for a service shortly.

I previously used 4 Rings (who were awesome) but I have moved to North London (Harringay) and they are quite some distance from me now.

Does anyone have any recommendations to a reliable and trustworth Audi mechanic in the vicinity?

Last edited:
What is it you need doing mate?

Hi all

I need to get a couple of things sorted on my A3 and it's also due for a service shortly.

I previously used 4 Rings (who were awesome) but I have moved to North London (Harringay) and they are quite some distance from me now.

Does anyone have any recommendations to a reliable and trustworth Audi mechanic in the vicinity?

Mate, just give Dean a call at 4 rings, he will travel all over London. I have used him many a times and have recommended him to others. I am only up the road from you in N9 and it was never a problem him coming. He even came on Sunday mornings. Just my personal opinion, but 4 rings in my eyes are Number 1. Great service, very well priced, and only uses genuine Audi parts and lubs.

Also if you ever need scanning or coding, you could always give me a shout and I'll happily help for a few beer tokens as I have full VCDS.

Mate, just give Dean a call at 4 rings, he will travel all over London. I have used him many a times and have recommended him to others. I am only up the road from you in N9 and it was never a problem him coming. He even came on Sunday mornings. Just my personal opinion, but 4 rings in my eyes are Number 1. Great service, very well priced, and only uses genuine Audi parts and lubs.

Also if you ever need scanning or coding, you could always give me a shout and I'll happily help for a few beer tokens as I have full VCDS.

Hey Danny

Dean isn't doing the travel service anymore, he is only working from his workshop out in Dartford. I spoke to him a couple of days ago.

Ohh I might have to take you up on the scanning and coding, more than happy to throw a few beer tokens your way :)

Hey Danny

Dean isn't doing the travel service anymore, he is only working from his workshop out in Dartford. I spoke to him a couple of days ago.

Ohh I might have to take you up on the scanning and coding, more than happy to throw a few beer tokens your way :)

Ah that's a shame, was a top
Guy too. Still worth taking to him though, at least you know the service you will be getting.
Cool mate, whenever you need me, give me a shout.

I didn't even know about these 4 rings guys and i live just down the road from them... might pay them a visit when i need some mechanics done on mine next.

Ah that's a shame, was a top
Guy too. Still worth taking to him though, at least you know the service you will be getting.
Cool mate, whenever you need me, give me a shout.

Cheers Danny. Yeah Dean said I could just drop the car off on a Sunday night and then pick it up on Monday after work or something, he's quite flexible like that which is great, but it would be quite a time consuming task to drop the car off then head all the way back out there to pick it up. If I can't find anyone reasonable, ill use Dean, but I just wanted to see if any of the community here knew of anyone else.

I didn't even know about these 4 rings guys and i live just down the road from them... might pay them a visit when i need some mechanics done on mine next.

Dean comes highly recommended through this forum, he has done all the work on my car in the two years that I have had it, very reliable, honest, knowledgeable and not a rip off like some others.

Be sure to give him a call if you need anything done.

Did you find anybody in North London? I'm in the same area and needing a service, any recommendations ?

Did you find anybody in North London? I'm in the same area and needing a service, any recommendations ?
I ended up using Cranleigh Garage on Cranleigh Road in Harringay. They did a pretty good job. Serviced the car and got the front wheel bearings done.

Details below:
Address: 63A Cranleigh Rd, London N15 3AH
Phone:020 8802 1796

Give me a ring on 07789912128. I am based in Muswell Hill, N. London... Regards,
Chris