1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North Essex members - potential cars and coffee meet in the summer

D6DPH Jun 1, 2016

1. D6DPH

D6DPH Active Member Silver Supporter

Evening all,
    Having spotted a stunning B7 RS4 avant on my travels this evening, I wondered how many members are in the north Essex area?

The dealership I work for arranges a cars and coffee meet every 3 months or so, we currently haven't got one planned as there are a lot of building works going on for the new workshops but once this is built there are rumours a meet will be held.

The main parking area will be restricted to the rare stuff but it could potentially be a nice little meet if a few are up for it?

Sandra likes this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Do you work at Ipswich Audi?

3. D6DPH

No I'm in a dealership in Colchester, nothing to do with Audi I'm afraid. One of our service advisors has just moved over to Ipswich Audi, want me to test the waters there?

Sandra likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Thanks but it's ok. I be doing a dealership meet there when they finished building. Andrew Maund will be in touch near the completion date and we be doing a meet at launch of new building. I will tag you when I have details if you be interested in attending.

D6DPH likes this.
  5. D6DPH

Absolutely! Would love to attend work permitting. :)

Sandra likes this.
  6. Sandra

Will give you as much notice as possible.