North East Scotland - DPF Removal & Remap where 2 go?

KalEl

Reaction score
Just had the hefty bill 2 replace the dpf, It's now always in the back of my mind wat if....! I'm near the top of Scotland, Inverness area does any1 know of a garage that does the whole package? I can only c down South, but was hoping 4 somewhere closer 2 hame?

I am in glasgow and was looking at getting a remap done shortly.might be worth a shout if there is a few people in scotland interested we could try and get a discount.theres a few places in glasgow and a few in stirling that have decent reputations

Will hae 2 save abit again lol So wats this company called? Does any1 know of anymore in the North East Scotland?

Boys why dont you try brotek user brodster on here. He is shark dealer. Give him a shout for ideas, info etc. he is a site sponsor on here, :) x

www.brotek.co.uk - Home

Guys I give 10% discount to all ASN members on remaps. Im actually not that far away from Glasgow.....about 45 mins across the back road Lanark way. If you want to discuss further then PM me.

Thanks will do, new 2 the site so all the help is appreciated. Now the dpf is fixed I now have the time 2 save & investigate but it is soundin so appealing. Dpf seem 2 b a waste of time

I'm in moray and am looking for a similar thing. Glasgow is just too far for me to drive.

I'm in moray and am looking for a similar thing. Glasgow is just too far for me to drive.

Same as above give Mark at brotek (user Brodster) a pm. :) x

Im based the other side of Edinburgh but have had afew guys from the area and Aberdeen pop down for their remaps so your more than welcome to visit and book in for a DPF and Stage 1 IF you like. It makes sense to get it done as the DPF IMO is the biggest waste of time ever and the worst contraption to be introduced into motoring.