North East Scene!

Not really a scene as such. A few of us have met up now and then over the years.

In fact a few of us of here and another forum had a good run out lasr weekend.
I'll drop you a pm if we meet up in future

****** hell, I nearly fell over when I saw a post in this thread. Reeper will see you right in that dept as he said.

I think that Damian :hi:should invite us round for tea and biscuits at DPM and maybe we will return the favour by getting the bank cards out.

I would be up for it. :icon_thumright:

ha ha - mee too, It may tempt them out - just have to leave the wife at home :icon_thumright:

All joking aside, it wouldn't be that bad an idea. I know that DPM don't have a shop front, but a "refreshments" tent and some borrowed garden furniture and we're done. It would be good if they could maybe talk us (me being a nOOb) through each product, etc...

I think we have a deficit of tuning houses in the NE; I can only think of Revolution. We need the sort of thing that Awesome do and have a get together.

And yes, Fraulines stay at home. :lmfao:

Yeah we'd be interested in doing this for sure. We did one about 2 years back where Golf+ covered it.

Damian @ DPM

Damian,

I would be glad to assist in what way I can from an owners perspective. I am sure that we can tie in with other forums too; I know one for sure.

I for one am in the market for spacers, ARBs, springs and possibly CAI in the future so would be a great help.

PM if you want.

Yeah that's great, we have a fairly big car park outside but there's an even bigger area not too far away that could be even better. I'll look into it and let you know.

Damian @ DPM

I'm not so sure that's true. Have you not noticed Reepers sig pic? Mmm...a hanging monkey?! :jester: :lmfao:

lmao, as if I never noticed that before!

Good to have someone in the same town ;)

I go to cineworld a lot in the boro and I see a '56 Yellow A3 quite alot. Its lowered on black wheels - looks really smart. Are they on here?

Id be interested in this guys, as Ill be spending a small fortune soon with DPM so itd be good to take the car back and show them the finished result

lmao, as if I never noticed that before!

Good to have someone in the same town ;)

I go to cineworld a lot in the boro and I see a '56 Yellow A3 quite alot. Its lowered on black wheels - looks really smart. Are they on here?

You will probably see him around in S3 sometime.

As for the yellow A3, I dunno as I am over the other end of the County. The spotters forum here is always good for a punt if you spot a nice Audi.

You do realise that if the DPM thing comes off, as this is your thread all the beers are on you? :moa:

is there a ne meet,would be nice to see some of these cars in the flesh

Haha lol, i would love to organise a meet but im prolly not the best person to organise somthing lol. we need to find people interest in meeting around the north east im new and i dont know what the best way about going this is. Im from aberdeen and dont mind traveling down to like newcastle or up well up north but just whats best for others. any ideas and interest please post.

I'm from Newcastle, would also be interested in the meet to see some of these cars in the flesh, and get to know a few people. DPM wheres your shop located? I didn't no there was any other than revolution in the north east, could do with a trip down to check it out. :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
hi there in be up for a meet what about halfords in teamvally just off a1??

hi didnt relise there was this many in the ne, i well up for meets n dnt mind helpin organising etc, a gd meet i held woth a former club was a rolling road day at motor , scope northallerton could maybe do somet like tha in the new yr or poss go kartin at teesside autodrom, im from middlesbrough btw, and go over t-park now and again, could have a mini meet there 1 wed nite once weather gets abit better

chris