Thanks Adam the list looks like this at the moment,
- I've got a small oil leak coming off the back of a unit that plugs into top-right-hand side of my 2.0 TDi - want that sorted before it gets worse.
- Want to use Innotec Turbo cleaner - but can't see where the turbo is to access the intake (think it's lower left of the engine block but can't see).
- Want to change the MAF sensor over
- Want to check the timing belt tensioner to see if that needs replacing
- I've got a feeling the injector wiring loom needs replacing (the car used to have a power drop at 2-2.5k revs - the classic one that apparently has quite a few causes) EGR has been replaced recently and seems to have taken care of it most of the time - but I suspect my regen isn't working properly and the ECU isn't flagging up any issues so garage can't find the fault.
- Oil pump balance shaft issue is a concern (I'm at 85k on a 56 plate, engine code is BRD)