Noob member, Few questions and intro.

WalterWhite

Reaction score
Hi all

Long time dubber, but last January I took a funny turn I sold my B6 Passat and got a 2010 e91 Beemer, with a terrible 4 cylinder 2.0 petrol engine, I should have taken a longer test drive, but completely lost my senses and bought it...

Anyway after 11 months of dreadful driving it's now gone and replaced with this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417376435264116

It's a 2011 2.7v6 auto S line 190ps

Only been a few days, but what a magnificent car, quiet refined and put together with rivets I think!

Also 50mpg when driving under 70!!

Anyhow a few q's

Anybody done a remap and DPF delete on this? Pro's/Cons??

Also would the flat bottom steering wheel from a TT of the same year plug and play?

Thanks in advance

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. The guys will be able to advise you. We all very friendly and helpful in here. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: WalterWhite
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. The guys will be able to advise you. We all very friendly and helpful in here. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks, been on a few forums so far, but they have been like a ghost town :(, Seems a bit more active in here :icon thumright:

Not seen many with remaps on the 2.7, quite a few on the 3.0TDI with good results so it's worth contacting some of the tuners (ECU & chip) to see whats on offer and for what money. And welcome to the forums.

Not seen many with remaps on the 2.7, quite a few on the 3.0TDI with good results so it's worth contacting some of the tuners (ECU & chip) to see whats on offer and for what money. And welcome to the forums.

Thanks mate, think there is a fair few torque's and bhp' still hiding, would be rude not to let them free

I'd be mindful of the DPF - I had problems with mine 3 months after the warranty was up and it cost me an arm and a leg to get it repaired. Took it to Audi, to be fair they gave me 50% off as a good will gesture, but I'm guessing they still turned a profit from my visit! Otherwise a great car, I'll be sad to see mine go