Non smoking pack

Fast,not furious

Dealing with an OCD
Reaction score
It didn't really occur to me when i purchased my S3...but now i come to think about it,i might retrofit.

Does anyone have any pics of the storage compartment instead of the ash tray? Part numbers etc?

None smokers tray 8P0863301A £8.03 exc vat retail
also need trim to go under climate 8P0864138A4PK price at wrk about £8 (not that you see this)

ill try take a pic tomorrow

I like the ash tray as it ties in with the rest of the trim and you can hide stuff!

Get the pics up though of the non smoking pack!

Yup...:sign_pics:...i'm curious to see how it looks.

I think i might be more interested in the ciggie lighter arrangement,so it's hidden under the flap.

8P0863387A6PS

£17.47 (retail) exc vat

The part number and price for the flippy lighter, the part number mentioned is for soul black. The last three letters will be different if your interior is a diff colour

Here it is in grey
Originally Posted by h5djr
Also two pictures with one showing the 12v with the cover in the closed position and the other showing it in the open position.

12v%2001.jpg

12v%2002.jpg

Ill take some later of the ashtray insert

8P0863387A6PS

£17.47 (retail) exc vat

The part number and price for the flippy lighter, the part number mentioned is for soul black. The last three letters will be different if your interior is a diff colour

Here it is in grey

Ill take some later of the ashtray insert

Excellent! thanks for that mate,it looks tidier than the ciggie lighter sticking up.:yes:

Here are a couple of photes showing the 'No smoking pack' in my new Sportback...

A3-2009-console 001 (Medium).jpg

A3-2009-console 002 (Medium).jpg

I always had you down as a sandal-wearing guy, Dave :yes:

I always had you down as a sandal-wearing guy, Dave :yes:

Well spotted. I wear sandals like other wear slippers, but I don't and never have smoked a pipe!!!

Mattandrew,

sorry to jump in, but ive noticed your sig says 2004 and youve got the new style dsg gear shift, have you changed it, and if so how easy was it??? i so wanna do the same cos my old style is scratched to hell and looks awful!!!!

Regards
Chris

Mattandrew,

sorry to jump in, but ive noticed your sig says 2004 and youve got the new style dsg gear shift, hae you changed it, and if so how easy was it??? i so wanna do the same cos my old style is scratched to hell and looks awful!!!!

Regards
Chris

Yes i changed it mate
Have a look at this thread it gives some info on chaging etc

http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=70221

Cheers for that mate, looks quite simple, easy for someone of my ability (who struggles to stop and fill up with fuel). Will give this a bash cos its really driving me mad. If I get really stuck may call on your assistance, i'm not too far from you as im in the deepest south of yorkshire.

cheers again

Chris:rock:

Here are a couple of photes showing the 'No smoking pack' in my new Sportback...

A3-2009-console 001 (Medium).jpg

A3-2009-console 002 (Medium).jpg

Im loving the sandal and sock combo along with the corderoys.. Very sensible..... Thats what we need, sensible moderators

Im loving the sandal and sock combo along with the corderoys.. Very sensible..... Thats what we need, sensible moderators

Next time I take any photos for you lot I'll remember to keep myself out of them!!!

Or perhaps I'll find some nice young lady to take them for me. At least here legs would probably be worth looking at!