Non electric folding mirrors

psychopomp1

Reaction score
Can someone please confirm that bog standard mirrors (ie non electric folding) on the B9 Avant can still be folded manually?
Cheers

Can someone please confirm that bog standard mirrors (ie non electric folding) on the B9 Avant can still be folded manually?
Cheers

Yes they can. My car doesn't have them but I always fold them in.

Reactions: psychopomp1
Me too it’s a pain in the bum. Needless to say I’ve specked electric on my new car

Reactions: blackb9er and psychopomp1
Always the first tick when chosing options. They can be fitted afterwards and there are a few companies that do this. Not cheap though...

Reactions: NoParticularPlaceToGo, Jsmills and psychopomp1
Always the first tick when chosing options. They can be fitted afterwards and there are a few companies that do this. Not cheap though...
Spot on mate, I've come to my senses and included electric folding mirros in my revised spec. They are only 225 notes and as you say would cost considerably more if retrofitted afterwards. I remember paying a few hundred just to get Audi anti-glare interior mirror fitted on my B7, 3 years ago so would rather spec the car properly and not worry about retrofits later on. Also gone for matrix lights and coloured interior LEDs, as i would have 100% regretted not going for these later on. Things like Virtual Cockpit I can live without, as great as it is.

Reactions: NoParticularPlaceToGo and cuke2u
Make sure you get hill hold assist aswell if you still can. its under £100 and its well worth it.

Reactions: NoParticularPlaceToGo and psychopomp1
Make sure you get hill hold assist aswell if you still can. its under £100 and its well worth it.
HHA is now standard across the B9 range so will come included in my spec. I had my first ever taste of HHA when I drove an A6 (courtesy car from Highland Audi) last year and absolutely loved it....along with the S-Tronic gearbox. This is coming from someone who used to hate Autos with a passion lol

Nice. The lease company I ordered the car from didnt have that option listed on thier spec sheet so I missed out on it along with the interior LEDs. Was fuming as I would have ticked both options in a heartbeat

Should have been standard from the start really, I too had it in a previous VW Golf and loved it.

Reactions: Jsmills