Noggy Blue 8L S3 Uxbridge area, i said hello :)

DJ_Troopa

Reaction score
I was behind you the other day and we had a little rip! I came next to you at the lights and gave you a thumbs up and so did you. You went right towards Stockley/West Drayton area and i went straight towards Hayes. This was just after 6pm-ish.

I was the Black S3 :thumbsup:

Hello mate,

Was me :) Was on my way to the gym, was'nt sure who you were until you pulled alongside :busted_cop: ;)

Ahhhh you again! I was thinking if it was you or not but i thought you bought new wheels? What gym was you going to? Virgin?

Ohhh you mean Suf with the Polo? All my mechanical work is done by Virdee Auto's in Park Royal. He's a good friend of mine and has been doing my family and friends cars for years. He just done my Lambo brakes for me last week, always does a brill job :yes:

I used to go Virgin gym. There's a guy who works there with a silver S3 on the S4 wheels with an fmic. Didn't know which guy it was though and if he still works there?

Last edited:
Yeah thats Scott talked to him a bit about his car nice looking motor its pretty slammed though he said he struggles to get into car parks. Yeah Suf sorry I only know him by chatting at the gym, his polo looks mint must've spent a massive amount of money on it, he has got huge too haha! Nice I might message you if you dont mind to talk about some work I need to do :)