andybnwc

Reaction score
My s4 was stolen last night from the bolton area

Nogaro blue with black bonnet and roof
along with keys for other items including 2 6 week old puppies

american bulldog/boxer cross

Car has 18" ULTRA lite TAKAs on

DAMN!!! sorry to hear that

car has been found not far from here , but has been involved in a accident but not sure how bad till monday , police are doing investigations on it .

Glad she has been found, i hope it all works out. May i ask did they recover the keys also?

Oh and the Mrs asks, what about the puppies?

Good luck, and hope it all works out

Crap man. I hate hearing about this stuff. Keep us updated. Hopefully there's miniam damage to the car, it wasn't a serious accident and the pooches are ok too.

Sorry to hear that, Andy.

Hope damage is cosmetic, and she's in top shape before long.

yeh me too gonna be worrying till monday , and feel real sad for the little puppies only 6 weeks old

they also stole all the car keys for my other audi which was sold and picking up on sunday , so need new keys locks and imo i pressume

just posted on your other post, do you live near there? where was it found? a mate of mine lives near you, apparently a corsa was stolen from walkden, algernan road? a bag with keys in were found behind jag near moses gate apparently. might be worth a nosey round there to see if you can find anything?

i live just down from the clock face it was found in little hulton , who has the keys ?

Hope you get it back ok.

Pull the ECU from the car thats had its keys stolen so it doesnt go walkies in the mean time...

its locked up in the garage but thats a good idea , not sure if the house insurance will pay for the replacment keys etc if not whats the best way to go about it

How did they get into the house? if you are allowed to say

yeah thought it was you, my pal lives on grundy road. small world cos i know someone who lives in the flats where u used to live to!

doesnt suprise me them being in LH! not so long before you moved there a focus RS was on bricks at your neighbours house :(

Wow, Sorry to here mate! Shame theres people that do things like this...Only god knows why!?
Were all the mods declared?
Hope you find who did it and your cars not to bad...

I thought it was lifted at first, but as it was involved in a smash, it was driven.

Did they bust into your house to get the key / keys?

Yeh come into the house from a forced conservetory window , stole all keys to house and car keys , they searched everywhere down stairs for the keys which were not on view but found my 2 jackets of which contained them and went through cupboards to find the rest then took a wii and wii fit and even took the packaging box! then opened the doors in the conservertory where the dog pound was and took the 2 6 week old pups too. Not looking forward to seeing the car as its gonna cost me either way. Right now i have no money , cash cards or transport!!

just posted on your other post, do you live near there? where was it found? a mate of mine lives near you, apparently a corsa was stolen from walkden, algernan road? a bag with keys in were found behind jag near moses gate apparently. might be worth a nosey round there to see if you can find anything?

whos got the keys?

It's wierd that they took the dogs.... scariest thing about this is that you've obviously been scoped out prior to them making a move.. they new their point of entry, they new what keys to look for etc... freaky. I hope they get caught, and get everything thrown at them. Not a mod questions, or a joke but were the dogs chipped / tagged?

sorry to hear about this, hope it works out. either way the house or car insurance I think would cover you for the keys.

why take the dogs..? hope they are returned safely..

keep us all posted..

an people ask why i live all the way up in the shetlands! keys are in her half the time!
sorry ta hear your news mate an hope it all works out for ya

I do feel for you fella, but as an animal lover (no jibes) I do feel for them puppies cause now they will most likely end up with complete ****** owners, get mistreated or be in dog fighting, it follows the vocation unfortunately

What's the latest on this then? Is the S4 bad, or just superficial?

still havent seen it , but there tmrw for the first look then ill let you know but i doubt its superficial

no news on the dogs , weve gone to the local papers and granada news team , put posters up and contacted all the vets in the area . hopefully the other keys are dumped in the car cause house insurance wont pay for them or the puppies either. Or the cash that was stolen which was the deposit for the other car being picked up on that sunday

Gotta say then, but your house insurance company sounds rubbish... I'd be cancelling your policy and looking elsewhere! I find it REALLY hard to understand why they won't pay out for 'contents' that were stolen from your house! That's shocking... what's the point in paying for it?

I really hope the puppies turn up un-harmed for you. That's really bad form to steal them as well as the car.

And I hope the S4 turns out to be not too bad.

Fingers crossed for you.

Sad to say, but home insurance won't cover cash, or live animals.

I'm not too sure about car keys either.

Cash is hard to insure, at the best of times. Which is why if you travel with cash, you're on your own, as far as travel insurance is concerned.

Live animals require seperate insurance, no home contents insurance will cover livestock or bloodstock under any circumstances.

my home insurance covers cash in the house up to £500 and out of the house up to £250.
I I lose a bag with a watch a wallet and a wedding ring they are all covered. even covers the cost of replacing house keys/locks if I lose those.

Animals tend to be covered under a seperate policy. We had all our animals covered together as if you own a dog or a horse that gets out onto the road and is hit by a car, legally you can be laible for damage to the car. likewise the car driver is legally required to stop (not so with cats) and can be legally liable for any costs of treatment if he is proved to be at fault.

as said I would certainly check the small print and argue with your insurer. NEVER accept the insurance companies first answer, they are trained to reject in the first instance and rely on ignorance and apathy. (people either don't know or don't care enough to argue!).

Your dogs are an unusual cross. I would contact all the American Bulldog clubs (crossed or not, owners who know will recognise them as what they are)
http://americanbulldogs.org.uk/americanbulldogs/index.htm
http://www.americanbulldogs.co.uk/new_page_3.htm
http://www.dogclub.co.uk/dogs/profile-bula.php

last one has lots of links to other sites.

good luck