1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

B9 Nogaro blue . . . could you live with it on a daily driver?

npvpositive Mar 9, 2018

1. npvpositive

npvpositive New Member

Still playing around with the spec on my RS4 order. Like the title says, could you live with Nogaro as a daily driver colour, or is it best reserved for show cars and weekend toys? Suspect it might make life hard at resale time?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Thundercliffe81

Thundercliffe81 Well-Known Member Team V6 Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

It's gorgeous. Someone needs to get it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member Team Nardo Audi RS4

Lovely colour, bit too "shouty" for me though.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

5. npvpositive

npvpositive New Member

That's what worries me . . . maybe it's the sort of colour that makes people think you're a poser and attracts the "wrong sort of attention" Eg, police, yobs, etc.

6. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Regional Rep Team Daytona Gold Supporter Team Ara Blue

I'll buy it of you come resale time!! Nogaro Blue is STUNNING :yes:

7. Bristle Hound

Bristle Hound Moderator Staff Member Moderator MQB Platform

@npvpositive - Nogaro is absolutely stunning !
    My all time fave Audi colour
    A true classic IMHO :thumbs up:

In answer to your question - 'Nogaro blue . . . could you live with it on a daily driver?'
    Damn right I could ! :superman::superman::superman:

8. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi A6 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S tronic S-line owners group

As above a true classic. and yes I could live with it.

Nogaro Blue on a true classic.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  9. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Regional Rep Team Daytona Gold Supporter Team Ara Blue

:yum: Fantastic!

Bristle Hound likes this.
  10. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi A6 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S tronic S-line owners group

I think the indoor lights on the B9 pictures don't do the colour justice. Nogaro as always been a head turning colour for Audi models.

Also you won't have any trouble selling an Audi painted in Nogaro blue.

11. Voronus

Voronus Member

Love that colour. Would have got my S4 in it if I could have rather than quite boring nevara.

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. RGBARGEE

RGBARGEE Well-Known Member Team Mythos Team Daytona Team Phantom Audi RS3 Audi RS4 Audi S3 Black Edition Navarra Blue Classic Audi A1

Love the colour but not as a daily driver. Don't need to draw attention to a nice car!

14. Graeme4130

Graeme4130 New Member

It's a lovely colour, and I was seriously tempted to go for it for my B9, but like you said, it's just a bit too loud for a car I'd be using every day for 20k miles a year. It always looks dirty too

Spaceman_RS3 likes this.
  15. Genji

Genji Member

I own the Nogaro Blue B9 A4 Avant but not RS4, the colour is very stand out in the sun (creamy blue) and contrast in the low light area. It certainly can be a daily colour and it will make your RS4 instant classic and stand out from the crowd.

I have more of my A4 Avant Nogaro Blue photos on my instagram account @shibababa_projectA4Avant

Audi A4 Avant Exclusive Nogaro Blue - Daylight 001 Small.jpg
    Nogaro Blue ProjectA4Avant copy.jpg

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    jassyo06 and TYb like this.
  16. Oli.

Oli. Active Member

Not a problem to live with and not too OTT. Had ours for over 18 months now(RS3) and can see anything we would replace it for, bar the RS4 in nogaro. Will probably keep it and garage it when we get a replacement. Just in the throws of Stage 2 Revo........

17. npvpositive

npvpositive New Member

Genji, great to see a fellow Aussie on this site, and the A4 looks stunning!

BTW, do you remember how much Nogaro adds to the price tag in Australia?

18. Genji

Genji Member

It (or Audi Exclusive Colour) costs A$5500 + 10% GST + 33% Luxury Car Tax (so about $7000)... not a cheap option

In Audi Club Sydney (facebook) we also have a member with a Voodoo Blue RS3 Sedan. Voodoo Blue is Porsche solid blue very similar to Nogaro Pearl blue. If you are from Sydney, Audi Centre Sydney has a Nogaro Blue RS3 Sportback on display.