No Wheel Deal

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Well Im sad to say the deal with the RS3 19's has fallen thro' (there was afew issues that people raised about them) but it wasnt down to their input. So Im now on the lookout for some 18's preferably rotor reps or very similar but with no tyres. Gonna swap the Conti Contact 3s from my original wheels and put them on the new ones. Original wheels with winter tyres can go on when the wintry weather appears. So if anyone knows of BE style wheels going then let me know.

shame that lad, i though they would have looked spot on. sure some sportlines would have ironed out the ride issues. you not like the S3 wheels?

Glad it wasn't anything I'd said!......the ideal would probably be a wider set of 18s with the correct offsets,and that would allow you to use a set of 235s which would improve grip,without ruining the handling.

yep good thing about the rotor's... easy to clean!

No No it was nothing to do with what anyone said. I took all that onboard. The RS3 wheels were fitted with cheap crappy tyres and one half of the business said yes to fitting Falken 452's which was great for me and then the other half late last night said NO!!

So the hopeful buyer of said TTRS told them to poke it so no swap for me. So now on the lookout for good deals. This tyre choosing is a nightmare especailly when you dont really know exact data for what you want. Just a staight forward fit onto the S3 is all I want.

I do like the 19" MTM Bimoto in titan (dark silver i think) very nice :yum: very tempted to swap with £ if these came along

I thought id put this out here just incase they are of any use to you. I have just taken off my RS4 reps, 3 poor tyres about 3mm and 1 good one.
A slight buckle in 1 wheel, not a bad one. Was looking into getting it fixed. Up for sale.

they look ok lad, if it were me i'd have them painted to look oem. I'd like to see the tips painted white? as like the black & red combo on the RS3

I never think that non OEM wheel last that long. they always seem to corrode really quickly. however dont let this put you off just a thought!!

I can hook you up with genuine mint 19" BBS CHs fitted with nearly new 452s if you're keen.