No Turbo intake pipe listed for my car?

markthenewt

Reaction score
My A3 quattro is engine code ARY on a 52 plate.

Been on the Forge website and other places but none listed for my car, any idea's where to get one from or is it a case of not listed,not available?

Cheers.

I have a Forge one on mine but it's a KO3 turbo not a K03s which i presume yours is.... i have been told though that they are the same.... that said though my engine code is AJQ so it could be different in other places though other than the diameter of where it connects to the turbo.... i have some pics somewhere of the origional pipie and the Forge one side by side... unfortunately i got mine off ebay so i don't have any part numbers for it

I should imagine that the only difference between your Q and a 1.8 T sport is the quattro system but the engine and turbo should be the same as any A3 1.8 T from around the same year. Our cars are 2001 and 2002 and both AUM engine code and KO3s turbos. Hope this makes sense.

DC

Yes It make sense Den... Cheers, I was going to have a look at mine later to see if looked the same as the one Mark had put a picture up of.

I have found one listed for my car at Awesome GTI suitable for AWU / AWP / APP / AUM / AWW / AWD / AUQ / ARX / ARY .

Nice one mate.

Awsome did my suspension for me, AP coilovers, and my Miltek catback. A new TIP will be my next purchase probably along with the Miltek down pipe and sports cat. My wifes one and only mod on her car is a 007p, shes happy with that lol.

DC

Yeah they have some cool stuff there... Your car sounds mint mate, lol at his and hers :D

Nice one.