No Sound, Bose/ Symphony II, A4 B7

ninthtoe

Would really appreciate guidance.
Audi A4 Avant S-line 2007 with original Symphony II and Bose sub/amp in boot
Has always worked fine with Dennison gateway in it for years with 3.5mm jack input
Today I added a bluetooth input to that 3.5mm jack and it worked FINE, I slide it back in then I realised I had left the little extraction keys in and could get one out so had to take it out of the dash again (I hate those fiddly things!)
I slide it back in a final time AND ... no sound. Radio is "live" and lights are on seems to be FM/AM and go to radio presets but no reaction to volume button. So im thinking I loosened a wire to the amp?
But I have checked everything, unplugged. re-plugged, and taken the radio fuse out and in again,
I have reverted back to the original leads only (not bluetooth/gateway) but radio acts as if it has no amp (or aerial) attached
Feels like a fuse has blown/ amp is dead?
** Q: Is there a separate fuse for the Bose amp in the back - I cant find it?
Any suggestions as to what to check, very frustrating as this was working fine before I ? pulled a wire out? but cant see what I've done wrong, now got no sound at all!

ninthtoe

replaced the Bose amp, no improvement. disappointed that this forum doesnt appear very active.