No RS3 orders being taken

What a complete load of drivel of a thread!

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ComputerControlled, Spaceman_RS3 and AudiNutta
What a complete load of drivel of a thread!

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
I don't know about that it's had over 1,500 responses! If you don't like it, read another...

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and Radman
I wouldn't say it's my ultimate car, but stick it next to a Renault Megane and I'm pretty much 3000% sold on the Audi. I'm sure I would appreciate its merits, it's just not for me... and if I was going to downgrade I would look at the Focus RS, which is a big step up from the Megane.
F/L saloon! Haldex... blah blah blah this and that etc etc etc. Heard it all before. Typical jealousy talk... you need to go on the Renault forum mate! Pointless hanging out here all the time lol:tearsofjoy:

I think you actually brought Renault back into the conversation.
Green eyed about the way they drive me thinks.
Have a go in one, I dare you. Wear a disguise though, someone might see you.

I've not driven one, but according to the reviews the Focus RS is a much better driving prospect than the RS3, good shout. Waiting list now I think though.

I think you actually brought Renault back into the conversation.
Green eyed about the way they drive me thinks.
Have a go in one, I dare you. Wear a disguise though, someone might see you.

I've not driven one, but according to the reviews the Focus RS is a much better driving prospect than the RS3, good shout. Waiting list now I think though.
I don't think so mate. I love my RS3 8V. Wouldn't swap it for anything else... which is why I tend to post on here... seeing as it's the RS3 8V forum. I'm sure your Renault Cup R is a huge step up from your TDI, and you sound like you like to drive fast round corners in it, but you know... best to pipe down in this case Craig!

Reactions: Terminator x and Radman
All depends what you want from a car.

Big plus points for me are ....

Power
Erm make that savage power !
Sound
& because it's now such an enhancement to the driving experience it deserves mentioning twice .... 5 pot sound !!!!
Decent handling (I'm really not bothered about epic cornering speed - my cars do not see a race track lol)
Quality brand
Great looks (but not in ya face like focus RS)
Excellent Dealer
Practical
Enjoyable to drive & own.
Good residuals

All my Audi's have been great but the RS3 is by far the most special & biggest smile inducing ... it ticks all MY boxes :)

Reactions: Terminator x and Radman
This RS3 sub forum especially any thread to do with a face lift or discount or...Orders...etc etc or really anything to do with progress of the cars turns volatile and more so,so very uninteresting...we all should try harder and Let it Be....before no new members want to get involved at all.....

Bring back our @jassyo06 what have you done with him??

Reactions: Jassyo06
I don't think so mate. I love my RS3 8V. Wouldn't swap it for anything else... which is why I tend to post on here... seeing as it's the RS3 8V forum. I'm sure your Renault Cup R is a huge step up from your TDI, and you sound like you like to drive fast round corners in it, but you know... best to pipe down in this case Craig!

In the driving stakes, that I hold in high regard, the Megane is a huge step up from many, many cars.
It's not all perfect though and I'll admit to it having downsides (I'm not blind to it), but for me it's the sweet spot combination of chassis, power, steering, damping, seating position.

I'm here as I still hold out hope for the RS3 saloon (or Sportback if it gets the same improvements as the saloon has), will keep an eye on progress and have a test drive once available.
This anticipation and speculation is frowned upon by some current model owners and most threads are ruined because of that.

If you don't wish to engage in a conversation about something, it's perhaps best practice not to bring that up, or alternatively ignore the thread.

In the driving stakes, that I hold in high regard, the Megane is a huge step up from many, many cars.
It's not all perfect though and I'll admit to it having downsides (I'm not blind to it), but for me it's the sweet spot combination of chassis, power, steering, damping, seating position.

I'm here as I still hold out hope for the RS3 saloon (or Sportback if it gets the same improvements as the saloon has), will keep an eye on progress and have a test drive once available.
This anticipation and speculation is frowned upon by some current model owners and most threads are ruined because of that.

If you don't wish to engage in a conversation about something, it's perhaps best practice not to bring that up, or alternatively ignore the thread.
I like to engage, I do I do. It's just I possibly see through you, as do others on here. Like others, who spend / waste their time on this forum... who have no intention or means of driving an RS3, it's obvious why you are the way you are. And I like to fight my corner, especially seeing what this forum is related to. And if you don't like that, or can't handle that then maybe you should frequent a forum more suitable for your outlook... I honestly think that this is no place for you Craig. Megane this, Megane that etc. its pointless really!

Reactions: Radman
I like to engage, I do I do. It's just I possibly see through you, as do others on here. Like others, who spend / waste their time on this forum... who have no intention or means of driving an RS3, it's obvious why you are the way you are. And I like to fight my corner, especially seeing what this forum is related to. And if you don't like that, or can't handle that then maybe you should frequent a forum more suitable for your outlook... I honestly think that this is no place for you Craig. Megane this, Megane that etc. its pointless really!

As I said, you brought it up.
I have the intention of driving the new RS3 when it's released, like I did the previous version.
The means are something I'm not going to discuss on a forum. Leave that for those self obsessed "I'm better than you" types.

So, again trying to get back on topic, do you not think that the proposed changes Audi will introduce in the facelift RS3 will improve it? I do, sounds like good alterations.
This is what we want to speculate about and discuss, what's your opinion?

The only person ruining threads that I can see is Craig. Why don't you just leave us in peace :angel:

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and ComputerControlled
Wow, having an opinion, even if to say a car is starting to get dated, and you get called a troll. What a pleasant bunch some are on here...

Wow, having an opinion, even if to say a car is starting to get dated, and you get called a troll. What a pleasant bunch some are on here...
It's hardly dated though D0C, come on... as far as cars go, it's pretty much as new as you get.

I saw a face-lift A3 today and noticed the front lights, pretty much nothing else to see. The wife didn't even spot them.

TX.

As I said, you brought it up.
I have the intention of driving the new RS3 when it's released, like I did the previous version.
The means are something I'm not going to discuss on a forum. Leave that for those self obsessed "I'm better than you" types.

So, again trying to get back on topic, do you not think that the proposed changes Audi will introduce in the facelift RS3 will improve it? I do, sounds like good alterations.
This is what we want to speculate about and discuss, what's your opinion?
My opinion is that you should a have a look on here. More up your street...
http://www.meganeownersclub.co.uk
I'd value your opinion more if you had some experience of an 8V RS3... no point listening when your only views are that of what you have seen on the Internet. Like I said before, pointless.

No opinions on here please.....we only talk about what it's like to own right now as us minions will never own one. 'Tearsofjoy'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ok with opinions however posting nonsense as fact needs to be corrected in case future owners believe it.

TX.

Reactions: ComputerControlled
No opinions on here please.....we only talk about what it's like to own right now as us minions will never own one. 'Tearsofjoy'

Possibly true in a lot of cases mate!

Doc, you know the forum rules by now - if your opinion / post isn't perfectly aligned with some of the opinions on here, and include unequivocal praise of the pre-facelift RS3; then you are a liar, evidence will be demanded; you are a troll; you are jealous; or you can't afford it.

My opinion is that you should a have a look on here. More up your street...
http://www.meganeownersclub.co.uk
I'd value your opinion more if you had some experience of an 8V RS3... no point listening when your only views are that of what you have seen on the Internet. Like I said before, pointless.

I've driven one for long enough to know it wasn't for me, the facelift might be.
What are your thoughts on the mechanical changes Audi have made to the facelift RS3? Improvement?

I've driven one for long enough to know it wasn't for me, the facelift might be.
What are your thoughts on the mechanical changes Audi have made to the facelift RS3? Improvement?
Facelift? Doubt it Craig, an RS3 is a huge step up from a Renault Megane. Or a TT TDI. Different league of car. It's like me getting a Ferrari.
Mechanical changes... I don't know? Not really concerned if I'm honest. I'm sure those who are serious about getting the next model will love it. Those who daydream about it, just another layer of envy to deal with.

This thread is so full of s***, got to be the first time I have ever skipped reading posts!!!!!! Even I have had a t** full of the FL now haha

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
And if anyone can understand that post above... 10/10 :salute:

Reactions: Jassyo06, andyt99 and voorhees
Yea sorry doc am a bit annoyed and ranting, I may edit it in morning so normal folk can decipher

Reactions: AudiNutta and D0C
Facelift? Doubt it Craig, an RS3 is a huge step up from a Renault Megane. Or a TT TDI. Different league of car. It's like me getting a Ferrari.
Mechanical changes... I don't know? Not really concerned if I'm honest. I'm sure those who are serious about getting the next model will love it. Those who daydream about it, just another layer of envy to deal with.

Anyway, I'm bored now and I get the feeling you are a must always have the last word type of chap, so I'll leave you to your unwavering belief that the RS3 is the best car known to man.
As Snake said, it's all down to personal priorities, the RS3 doesn't tick enough of mine in previous guise, hopefully it ticks more with the facelift.

If you want to chat Renault feel free to bring it up again. I'm glad you engaged.

Hi boys, sorry for using the word dated, I thought my RS3 was a great car and looked mean in Nardo, I'm not a troll on here as you boys and girls have a great forum going on RS3. I look at all the photos of your cars and always have liked them and helped me build my car, I like all the colour's of RS3's and will help pick my spec and colour of next RS3.

Reactions: Scottyg, ComputerControlled and Spaceman_RS3
Doc, you know the forum rules by now - if your opinion / post isn't perfectly aligned with some of the opinions on here, and include unequivocal praise of the pre-facelift RS3; then you are a liar, evidence will be demanded; you are a troll; you are jealous; or you can't afford it.

Troll's / liars / wannabes / minions everywhere I don't know eh!

Yea so shut the front door.

What pish you spout been quiet read all the ****, tell ya what the rs whatever megane is a good car compared to well whatever.
it wouldn't have touched the rs3 chasing down crims out the back roads Friday night like mine did, in the real world high value house break and not far off catching the stolen car.

My **** is boiling without you on a,
to be frank...Audi rs3 sub forum spitting **** about real drivers an driver dynamics. Talk **** you tool..

All factual admin lol xx

I know us Scots can be hard to understand sometimes, but this is just taking the p**s :D

Reactions: Jassyo06, ComputerControlled and Spaceman_RS3
Anyway, I'm bored now and I get the feeling you are a must always have the last word type of chap, so I'll leave you to your unwavering belief that the RS3 is the best car known to man.
As Snake said, it's all down to personal priorities, the RS3 doesn't tick enough of mine in previous guise, hopefully it ticks more with the facelift.

If you want to chat Renault feel free to bring it up again. I'm glad you engaged.
Yeah yeah yeah... not ticking enough boxes... that's why you hang around on here everyday, and have done for months and months chatting about the RS3 8V...
You kill me mate...:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I love chatting Renault BTW. Good fun!
Seriously though, maybe there is a Renault forum so you can have a chat with other sporty Megane owners - compare how fast you all go round corners etc etc.

Well I think the rest constitutes to being a minion 'tearsofjoy' TX

Not really mate but you have to admit this forum is full of people trolling the RS3.

Reactions: Terminator x
Gents, things getting a little out of hand again. I don't mind banter and a bit of p1ss taking but try and keep it on topic.
Draw a line under the hot headed posting above and move on.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Snake Pliskin and Spaceman_RS3
Gents, things getting a little out of hand again. I don't mind banter and a bit of p1ss taking but try and keep it on topic.
Draw a line under the hot headed posting above and move on.
Ok ScottyG, point taken...:sunglasses:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Scottyg
To be fair to Craig .... you have to take some of his comments with a pinch of salt, but there is under lying depth & knowledge to a lot of what he says.

As RS3 owners we may not like everything he says, & we may disagree with a lot too (myself included) but I have developed a respect for his views .... even if he has lost the plot & now drives a Renault lol :)

(Kidding Craig). :)

Craig has owned some great cars so does perhaps have more perspective than a lot of us & does provide some fun & interesting reads on his many cars .... I'll give the Megane 6 months lol (longer than the TT) & am already looking forward to the next car write up.

So yeah let's all get on as Scotty says .. we don't want another thread lock.

PS:

Great to see 'tears of joy' back ... wtf lol :)

Reactions: CraigI, Scottyg and Bristle Hound
To be fair to Craig .... you have to take some of his comments with a pinch of salt, but there is under lying depth & knowledge to a lot of what he says.

As RS3 owners we may not like everything he says, & we may disagree with a lot too (myself included) but I have developed a respect for his views .... even if he has lost the plot & now drives a Renault lol :)

(Kidding Craig). :)

Craig has owned some great cars so does perhaps have more perspective than a lot of us & does provide some fun & interesting reads on his many cars .... I'll give the Megane 6 months lol (longer than the TT) & am already looking forward to the next car write up.

So yeah let's all get on as Scotty says .. we don't want another thread lock.

PS:

Great to see 'tears of joy' back ... wtf lol :)
Wise words by @Snake Pliskin :thumbs up:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Scottyg