No Rice

Jampublic

Taking it easy..
Reaction score
No Rice is at a new location and closer to home for me, sorry maybe not for you Prawn! :ermm:

9th May, Cheiveley Services, Jct 13, M4.

Any one, Any one, Bueller..

Ooooh, only 2 Junctions up from me.

I'll be going. I'll be one of two Audis going then :laugh:

Way too far for me now, gonna try an set a new meet up closer to home.

Still within distance for me, might show up depends whats happening that day ;)

Sorry to hear HTC!

I am currently ponding the event, currently got slight rain in Theale, nr Reading!! Do people go to meets in the rain? :think:

400 mile round trip for me, would have done if it was a weekend but not on a school night. :)

Im going

Black S3 (S3 YAY) turning up with a very loud yellow beetle

I was hoping someone would be there with a remaped S3 - would really like to go in one before I put my money down

ADP said:
Im going

Black S3 (S3 YAY) turning up with a very loud yellow beetle

I was hoping someone would be there with a remaped S3 - would really like to go in one before I put my money down

Happy to take you out in mine if you're going to any other meets i'll be able to make...or why not do a Revo trial?

Your nearest dealer according to the Revo site is:

Beatle Repairs
Unit 1
Cross House Road
Southampton SO145GZ
UK
Phone: 02380227766
Mobile Phone: 07747755955
Email: tjbarbard@hotmail.co.uk

Well its still raining here, so still in debate! :ermm:

Plus my mates have all pulled out! :crying:

Well my missus' car failed its MOT so as I work near a train station, I got the short straw and had to ride public transport.

As a result, I will not be going tonight as far as I know, as I won't be ***** to get home with the proles on the train, then drive through silly traffic to go back in the direction I just came from.

I think cheivley is a bad idea. From what I remember theres just sort of one big main car park. Theres no area people could go to get away from the general public who are going to complain like mad if we see a repeat of Fleet.

I take it they havnt got permission to use the car park there? I cant make it tonight, got a house viewing this evening to sort out ;/ A shame it would be great to see a proper audi turn out at one of these meets.

I guessing they have permission, they have always had an argeement with Fleet services. Well maybe next time then! :cool:

you guys still going?

im not going this evening, but ill probably be there next month, depending on exams and stuff!

looking on AA route planner, its not as far away as i thought, still around an hours drive.

may well be worth trying to get a big turn out to the June meet!

my mates still heading up there though, in his newly finished matt black golf.

I had a late day at the office, so I am going to pop up and have a look!

:)

Well the weather kept the numbers down, but it was a nice little quiet turn out. I only got there about 8.45 or so, but there where a fair few cars still there. Its quiet a small venue, but as services it is super quiet. Met a few of Thatcham golf boys there, as for an audi turn out an Audi 80 avant, an A8 and that was all i can remember. Some regulars from NoRice.Com Politzi Passat, Silver Lupo Gti on Black rims and some nice looking caddys slammed on the deck.

Cruise-3.jpg

One for Prawn!

Cruise-4.jpg

Should be nice in warmer weather and lighter evenings, come the June meet.

Jampublic said:
One for Prawn!

XE on throttle bodies! looks very nice, just a shame it wont go around corners!

not too sure about the green/red, but still, an XE like that in a mini will be mental!

decided after the weekend that my mini is too slow now, so ive got a full race 37x30 head, and a weber 45DCOE going on when i next get home, should push it to around 130bhp.

did you see my mates matt black mk2 golf? full leather, german plates, porka rims? he said it was OK.

As for the mini, it was running on semi-slicks and it had broken down on the round about at jct 11 :sorry:

No i didn't see it, but maybe the rain did a good job of hiding the matt black finish! lol

by semi slicks do you mean A048R's?

oli said it was on 13's, you would almost NEED A048R's to get the power of an XE down in a mini!

hoping to be at the next one guys :)
is it june 13th?

Prawn your losing me, A048R's errr no idea!

Tyres looked like slicks, but with very little tread pattern! Make any sense?

I am unsure of dates haven't checked yet!