No Rice/Valentines Day

ChriS3 said:
By the way, for those interested, my post count is un-officially 1050 now.

congratulations... Oops..:tapedshut:

DavidR said:
Does the pope smoke pot??

In yer dreams!

The last one did!

Ah well, maybe once your woman is back from her holiday you'll slip back to that place you've been hiding in for the last six months...

There's always something to look forward to in life :)

ChriS3 said:
The last one did!

Ah well, maybe once your woman is back from her holiday you'll slip back to that place you've been hiding in for the last six months...

There's always something to look forward to in life :)

Is it not past your bed time yet? You are getting awfy fractious...

joost said:
What ya bought what ya bought?!?!?!?
Well there have been two 'sensible' aspects to the choice... One is that a larger car would be useful now I guess, so I'm in the A4 B5 club; the second, well, guess (and consider I've been doing high mileage lately)...

Regards,

Rob.

FactionOne said:
Well there have been two 'sensible' aspects to the choice... One is that a larger car would be useful now I guess, so I'm in the A4 B5 club; the second, well, guess (and consider I've been doing high mileage lately)...

Regards,

Rob.

So that would probably make it a TDI - 1.9 or 2.5?

I think this is the worst case of thread-jacking i have ever seen!!!!

Jason_letts said:
So any-one actually going tonight??

Jason

Wish I could My valetines night in has now been destoryed by the in-law coming to stay tonight.......

...trying to get out of the house 3 extra kids in the house staying over!

smitch said:
I think this is the worst case of thread-jacking i have ever seen!!!!

:iagree: :iagree:

I've actually found a nice young Doris to go out and get drunk with now!!!

Poor misguided creature.......

:)

ChriS3 said:
Aaahhh, it's great we have a sympathetic admin, with decent shoes. How I agree that gayviators and porsches are cool.

Did you really say this Chris?
Jeez...get your nose out of David's ****, you snivelling, pathetic attepmt at a man!

ChriS3 said:
Are you not nearly 30? I maybe older, but I look younger than yourself.

You obviously have no mirrors in your palatial residence Chris...
I suggest you look in the deep paintwork of your bling chariot...

You must have had a hard paper round...

Ess_Three said:
Did you really say this Chris?
Jeez...get your nose out of David's ****, you snivelling, pathetic attepmt at a man!

Could David's shoes ever be descibed as "decent"? No, I think there was a little Admin tweaked posting going on there....

What does attepmt mean?

ChriS3 said:
Could David's shoes ever be descibed as "decent"? No, I think there was a little Admin tweaked posting going on there....

Back tracking now your post count is reset?
Low...

Really low...

:p

ChriS3 said:
David, your shoes might be protected by Scottish Heritage but noone will ever compliment them.

Who's noone?

Anyhow. What's a stud like you doing surfing the web on Valentines evening? No models to go out with?

Well I just read the whole thread, and what comes to mind?
Well I have no idea what the poor lass said! but I did catch up later:icon_thumright:
I don't think it was hijacked, it was murdered! :)

Congats to Chris 3 who hit 1000 posts 3 (was it 3 I lost count) times which was entertaining.

And no-one bothered to go to the meet anyway :yahoo:

Les 51 said:
Well I just read the whole thread, and what comes to mind?
Well I have no idea what the poor lass said! but I did catch up later:icon_thumright:
I don't think it was hijacked, it was murdered! :)

Congats to Chris 3 who hit 1000 posts 3 (was it 3 I lost count) times which was entertaining.

And no-one bothered to go to the meet anyway :yahoo:

I would say thanks, but I purposely hijacked this thread in order to get past 1000 with a good bit of post whoring. Not a very respectable thing to do. :sorry:

I think I actually figured that but it was still entertaining ;)

ChriS3 said:
I would say thanks, but I purposely hijacked this thread in order to get past 1000 with a good bit of post whoring. Not a very respectable thing to do. :sorry:

...the hard work of which is easily undone.... :lmfao:

joost said:
So that would probably make it a TDI - 1.9 or 2.5?

Yes, we've got A4 1.9 TDI 110SE. Needs a bit of tidying up, but its not a bad deal. 70k miles, 1 owner, FSH = £3k

It'll do until we get matching S3s :eyebrows:

Regards

Ming Blue

thread_direction2.gif